Moammar Gadhafi & Son (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I prefer to see my money jailing criminals, than making a rich guy even more richer
????? that dosent make sence the rich guy is getting richer by having them in jail he makes money for the body count in his prison, and you pay for it all with your taxes............where as a single .50 cent bullet ends it all and shit to be honest i would be more than happy to supply the bullet......

mimi666

Rookie
I prefer to see my money jailing criminals, than making a rich guy even more richer
????? that dosent make sence the rich guy is getting richer by having them in jail he makes money for the body count in his prison, and you pay for it all with your taxes............where as a single .50 cent bullet ends it all and shit to be honest i would be more than happy to supply the bullet......
I'm talking about a lot of rich guys that don't have anything to do with the prison system, we're bound to pay taxes for the rest of our lives, some of these taxes go to things that we don't necessarily support , like for example a lot of poeple don't support wars, nonetheless their money is going straight to war budget.
So what I meant in my previous msg is that if i'm paying taxes, they might as well go to a "cause" I support (in this case letting criminals rot in prison).

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
Since you are intelligent, would you point to me where is the idiocy in what i said?
Do you really know what are you talking about? Ghadafi was a brillant politician, his putsch was pacific contrary to the action of the jews against him who has killed +100 000 people. And of course the massacre will go on after endless like Iraq.

In Bani Walid right now it's a massacre and rapes by the wahabits mercenaries who say A A every two sentences. And do the jews medias talk about it?

mimi666

Rookie
Do you really know what are you talking about? Ghadafi was a brillant politician, his putsch was pacific contrary to the action of the jews against him who has killed +100 000 people. And of course the massacre will go on after endless like Iraq.

In Bani Walid right now it's a massacre and rapes by the wahabits mercenaries who say A A every two sentences. And do the jews medias talk about it?
you can't say he was a brilliant politician, despotism was kinda the number 1 rule in his government and his people didn't have that much freedom.
on the other hand, I agree with you, there's much worse atrocities committed by other people that we don't even hear about, and don't even get me started on the jews and zionists. Probably, the ones coming after him are much worse, but the thing here is that it wasn't like iraq, when the us decided to go and start bombing, in libya it was the libyans who decided to get rid of him.
PS: try to loose the condescending attitude.

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
you can't say he was a brilliant politician, despotism was kinda the number 1 rule in his government and his people didn't have that much freedom.
on the other hand, I agree with you, there's much worse atrocities committed by other people that we don't even hear about, and don't even get me started on the jews and zionists. Probably, the ones coming after him are much worse, but the thing here is that it wasn't like iraq, when the us decided to go and start bombing, in libya it was the libyans who decided to get rid of him.
PS: try to loose the condescending attitude.
There's so many lies about him, they told about his supposed mass-graves. I've never seen anyone, it's only cheap words.

Here you can check out the realisations of Ghadafi, which are very far from what it is said about him.

It doesn't talk about the successful policy of panafrcanism of Ghadafi.

1 - Libya is the last country on the list of indebted countries! Debt to 3.3% of GDP! In France, she is 84.5%! In the USA at 88.9%! To the Japan to 225.8%!
2 - Electricity for household use was free!
3 - Water for household use was free!
4 - The price of a litre of gasoline was 0.08 Euros!
5 - Libyan banks extend interest-free loans!
6 - The citizens have no taxes to pay, and there is no VAT!
7 - Every Libyan family, on presentation of the livret de famille, receives support from 300 Euros per month!
8. For each student wishing to study abroad, the 'Government' sets a grant of 1 627,11 Euros per month!
http://www.egaliteetreconciliation....e-de-millions-d-Africains-des-2014-10797.html

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
He also showed how good was Libya in a famous car ride all over Tropoli.
Libya was a very rich country because they have a huge natural ressource for only 6 millions of habitants.
Bernard Henri Lévy and all the jews propagandists should be considered as war criminals for having stirred shit.

The country was way much better than all the westerners countries ruled by the jews, where the slavery for the banks is generalized.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I was reading about Libyas fighting capability, I was really surprised to see the vast majority of their equipment was lacking maintenance and inoperable, strange considering the wealth of the nation? Some of their pilots defected to neighbouring countries rather than fire on fellow countryman. The odds were always against Gaddafi in this one.

I think the Libyans have a right to treat their oppressor in death as they wish but think Obama was right to send Osama to the bottom of the ocean, that was more frustrating to his followers than giving them a shrine. I understand your sentiment Torque but what's done is done. I need a cup of tea.

. to kill Osama , one of the most wanted man in the world.Millions of lifes taken trying to capture him, and somhow you kill a guy that a 15min DNA test says it osama.You cant say if we show the body it will make them angry.They cant hate us any more than they do now.Hell lets just throw him over board in the ocean ,and hide any proof
from being released that it was him.For a country that goess crazy on investagations.We sure didnt even raise a eyebrow to no evidence. Since when do we believe the government every word.Were are the guys that caught Clinton playing make the cigar disappeare

Hillary passed along the Intel on his location to his enemies....30 mil to Clinton Foundation in order to the biz in Lybia...WITHOUT sharing with little Mo.

Back