Warning:Children Mother & Child Dragged Out Of Car (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

Man Drags Woman And Child From Porsche​

The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline.

A recent viral video from mainland China, capturing a man forcibly dragging a woman and a child out of a Porsche, has garnered significant attention online. The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline. The man, driving the Porsche, lost control of his emotions and dragged the woman, who was holding their child, out of the car.

In response to this incident, local authorities issued a "Domestic Violence Warning Letter" to the man, identified as Mr. Wang, and fined him for traffic violations

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
All I'm saying is Ive never seen a quiet woman get choked.. they always feel the need to get that last word in right before it turns u into Ike Turner

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Kid was making fun of…you guess it…Chinese people. I don’t know how bad it can get when you slant your already slanted eyes.

IMG_0069.jpeg

Silvie 💋

Rookie
Why do you have to lose control when there are children? I thought at any moment a car run over the toddler. My boyfriend also lost control once...he's no longer alive (should be found here)! 😉😝

Lurker

Man Drags Woman And Child From Porsche​

The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline.

A recent viral video from mainland China, capturing a man forcibly dragging a woman and a child out of a Porsche, has garnered significant attention online. The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline. The man, driving the Porsche, lost control of his emotions and dragged the woman, who was holding their child, out of the car.

In response to this incident, local authorities issued a "Domestic Violence Warning Letter" to the man, identified as Mr. Wang, and fined him for traffic violations

View attachment 733357
Do you crackers ever get tired of being racist. Like god damn…have no soul or color so you focus all of your energy on everyone else’s problems😂💀💀 sad case fr

Back