Warning:Children Mother & Child Dragged Out Of Car (4 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Do you crackers ever get tired of being racist. Like god damn…have no soul or color so you focus all of your energy on everyone else’s problems😂💀💀 sad case fr
Umm their chinese, not white 🙄 I find it funny you call people racist as you call a white person a cracker. What a hypocrite you are.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
What's that for a poor Porsche? Never seen before.
Maybe this 'by Porsche Design' shit; I had bath slippers/flip-flops and a phone from them.. in the golden '80s 😄
I know, right? It's a travesty that the once iconic Porsche has suffered the brand dilution that is lowering itself to produce SUVs....

Reactions: McM

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

Man Drags Woman And Child From Porsche​

The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline.

A recent viral video from mainland China, capturing a man forcibly dragging a woman and a child out of a Porsche, has garnered significant attention online. The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline. The man, driving the Porsche, lost control of his emotions and dragged the woman, who was holding their child, out of the car.

In response to this incident, local authorities issued a "Domestic Violence Warning Letter" to the man, identified as Mr. Wang, and fined him for traffic violations

View attachment 733357
Mr Wang.. 🤣

Courtland

Lurker
Maybe this 'by Porsche Design' shit; I had bath slippers/flip-flops and a phone from them.. in the golden '80s 😄
Dude that's China man you can buy decals with unbelievably strong magnets that fit over,fuck you get it right

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day

The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline.

A recent viral video from mainland China, capturing a man forcibly dragging a woman and a child out of a Porsche, has garnered significant attention online. The incident, which occurred in the midst of traffic, began with a family dispute over child discipline. The man, driving the Porsche, lost control of his emotions and dragged the woman, who was holding their child, out of the car.

In response to this incident, local authorities issued a "Domestic Violence Warning Letter" to the man, identified as Mr. Wang, and fined him for traffic violations

View attachment 733357
Dang Mr Wang 🧐

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
you had Porsche flip flops?
i am SOOO jealous of that

• Haha
Reactions: McM

View attachment 733357
Mr Wang... lol 🤣

Back