animals Mother struggles to save toddler from dog attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
One of my mates dogs is just as relentless trying to get at me so I'll rub her lugs, Im glad she fucking likes me.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
It fucking sickens me to watch videos like this. There's absolutely no reason why she couldn't have just thrown that toddler on the ground and let the dog have it.

There are far too many toddlers on this planet and far too many hungry dogs anyway. Be a good citizen, feed your toddler to a dog.

randy25

Squishy Head ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
stupid mother... she would not struggle if she took care of her child first rather those bags... well its Basketball Americans so she deserved it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Pitbull I mean - fucking duh -

It was not a full o attack if it was the kid would have been dead after it first hit the ground. However the persistence tells me the dog is the typical pitbull and given a moment would have killed the kid

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Pitbull I mean - fucking duh -

It was not a full o attack if it was the kid would have been dead after it first hit the ground. However the persistence tells me the dog is the typical pitbull and given a moment would have killed the kid

Do you really believe that? I hope you're not that stupid, but maybe you are.

Pitbulls get a bad rap because they're so strong. They rarely attack, but when they do it's brutal.

Do a little research and learn the facts before spouting nonsense.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Do you really believe that? I hope you're not that stupid, but maybe you are.

Pitbulls get a bad rap because they're so strong. They rarely attack, but when they do it's brutal.

Do a little research and learn the facts before spouting nonsense.

Well faggot been around probably 300 dogs in my life from cattle dogs to trained K9 for attack and drug sniffing so you can promptly go fuck yourself with the nearest electric pol, undubbed.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
i ALWAYS take the doggo's side but if a doggo grabbed my child it would find out...
find out what?
try it and find out...

I rescued pitbulls and American Bulldogs for years and that dog wasnโ€™t acting aggressively until that woman started hollering and acting like an idiot. If she wouldโ€™ve just scooped the kid up, not made a scene, and not lashed out at the dog, not would have come of it. The dog was wanting to play but due to the childโ€™s size, the dog accidentally knocked him to the ground. Just like in so many situations, stupid ass people do the exact opposite of what you should do.

Back