Warning:Children Motorcycle Girl ( funny ) (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
This is the type of video I show my kids when they act up over nothing, I say "You hear this? This is how you sound when you carry on like that."

Believe it or not it works surprisingly well, for me at least.
Is it wrong for me to want to show my two grandsons (ages 2 and 4) pictures of kids that run out in the street and get run over by a car? Their moms (my daughters) say no. It's just that I have witnessed them running mindlessly in parking lots and I can't run...

kleymo

NewbieX
Is it wrong for me to want to show my two grandsons (ages 2 and 4) pictures of kids that run out in the street and get run over by a car? Their moms (my daughters) say no. It's just that I have witnessed them running mindlessly in parking lots and I can't run...
i dont normally post here but kids who are reckless like that can very well die from such things, so yes, in my opinion its not wrong at all, might put the fear of death in them, much better than them ending up being a pile of mash or half cut on the road and not even having reached 10 years old

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
i dont normally post here but kids who are reckless like that can very well die from such things, so yes, in my opinion its not wrong at all, might put the fear of death in them, much better than them ending up being a pile of mash or half cut on the road and not even having reached 10 years old
Thank you...

Zeodus

Molecular thing
It's not wrong at all. It shows the sad reality what can happen when careless, wreckless or simply not paying attention. Exposure to it could possibly save an injury or a life so I see nothing wrong with it.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Show them some old 70s and 80s TV road safety adverts via YouTube.

Back