MSNBC anchor calls "Los Angeles Niggers" (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mickey

Forum Veteran
The only reason I see it sounding like naggers lol is because at the very moment those words formed on her lips and came out her brain went WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING and she stumbled to say anything other than what she was thinking - niggers :lol:

Panic button in her brain got hit, it all happens in a fraction of a second as we all know.
It doesn't even sound like naggers. It sounds exactly like what she said - niggers. There's no excuse or explanation she can use to cover her ass. The best thing she could do is own what she said and own the fact that she fucked up and showed her true colors on live TV. That would be much better than looking even more stupid by lying and insulting everyone's intelligence.

Last edited:

Fandango

This user was banned
Whats all the fuss about ? We know they exist, a few less now as some died in a helicopter, pisser, its an easy mistake to make, do i say black person or nigger or nigga or what ever, sicorski have always had a bad flight record, never ride sicorski.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
It's amusing how you racist fucks try and drag everyone into your personality disorder, because you know it makes you a pariah, a reject from normal society.
Not quite as amusing, but worth a lulz is wanting someone who may think like you fired from her job. You just can't make this shit up. Get a therapist lol

Los Angeles Niggers.jpg

Back