Muslim family kills 18-year-old daughter after refusing marriage with cousin. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

disciples3

Atomkinder

Pakistani 'honour killing' parents are jailed for life in Italy over the murder of their daughter, 18, who had her neck broken when she refused an arranged marriage​

7B62D41B-EDE2-40A1-8389-E7D724718146.jpeg

A Pakistani couple accused of 'honour killing' their daughter after she refused their demands to marry a cousin in their homeland were jailed for life in Italy yesterday.

The body of 18-year-old Saman Abbas was dug up in November 2022 in an abandoned farmhouse near the fields where her father worked in northern Italy. She was found to have a broken neck.

This was a year and a half after she was last seen alive on surveillance video walking near the same fields with per parents.

The tribunal in Reggio Emilia in central Italy ruled that the parents ordered the murder, and that an uncle had strangled his niece.

Italian prosecutors had argued that she was was killed by her family on May 1, 2021. A few days later, her parents flew from Milan to Pakistan.

JalHordan

Fresh Meat
If anyone wonders why ISIS, Hamas, Hizballah and more act like retarded, savage fucks, this video is the reason and proof. 1400 years of inbreeding and forced to marry family members have destroyed any of their higher thought processing abilities. Bunch of child banging dirty fucks. And remember friends, when you ever see a muslim out in the real world, share this greeting that i give them! "I-saw-your-momma-lickem" sounds so close to "As-Salamu Alaikum" that they never hear the difference.

Tottie

You've got to laugh

Pakistani 'honour killing' parents are jailed for life in Italy over the murder of their daughter, 18, who had her neck broken when she refused an arranged marriage​

View attachment 735562

A Pakistani couple accused of 'honour killing' their daughter after she refused their demands to marry a cousin in their homeland were jailed for life in Italy yesterday.

The body of 18-year-old Saman Abbas was dug up in November 2022 in an abandoned farmhouse near the fields where her father worked in northern Italy. She was found to have a broken neck.

This was a year and a half after she was last seen alive on surveillance video walking near the same fields with per parents.

The tribunal in Reggio Emilia in central Italy ruled that the parents ordered the murder, and that an uncle had strangled his niece.

Italian prosecutors had argued that she was was killed by her family on May 1, 2021. A few days later, her parents flew from Milan to Pakistan.

These cunts need to get the firing squad,if you want to live like that stay on you're own patch,if I come to you're country and get pissed up or go out and get my hole,I'd get slaughtered in the street.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

View attachment 735562

Stupid rag head. Didn’t she know women have no place in this world! She should have done as she was told .

That’s what she gets for being a rag head

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I hate Muslims so much - fucking HATE the cunts.
I've met quite a few muslims who were perfectly nice people and I even consider some of them to be friends. That said, as a collective group they're fucking violent irrational assholes. The problem is its so much more than just a religion, for the true believers/hardcore adherents it invades every element of their miserable lives. What they eat, how they dress, what they can do, listen to, watch, etc.

My worst experience has been with egyptians (both professionally & personally) and saudis (they're just useless cunts). Surprisingly many iranians, specifically Persians, I've met have been lovely people. Same with the Ismaili who are usually very chill people and not fanatics.

Back