Muslim family kills 18-year-old daughter after refusing marriage with cousin. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran

Why so she could end up with a kid like this. No thank you

Forced to marry.

You guys know I love watching YouTube. YouTube usually has a video for everything

Last edited:

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
I worked with a guy who told me he had a Syrian mother similar to this. His sister's a trained doctor in Canada right now, but when she was younger she tried dating, and her mom attempted to murder her when she found out. Same attempt on him when he tried dating a white girl.

I've met quite a few muslims who were perfectly nice people and I even consider some of them to be friends. That said, as a collective group they're fucking violent irrational assholes. The problem is its so much more than just a religion, for the true believers/hardcore adherents it invades every element of their miserable lives. What they eat, how they dress, what they can do, listen to, watch, etc.

My worst experience has been with egyptians (both professionally & personally) and saudis (they're just useless cunts). Surprisingly many iranians, specifically Persians, I've met have been lovely people. Same with the Ismaili who are usually very chill people and not fanatics.
Back in the 80s I had a pal from Pakistan. He was a really nice lad back guy.....he even drank beer and loved punk rock. However, his obsession with the Afghanistan war was kind of disturbing. He wanted to head over there and fight jihad. I was young - had much to learn - so I didn't know how to handle this shit then. All I know it seemed 'off'. It's like doctor jekyll and mr heyde with these people.

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
How could you blame her for not wanting to marry him? He's clearly apart of desperate tactic just to get a wife. He wasn't worth it and neither his family, until I see her in heaven...

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.

Pakistani 'honour killing' parents are jailed for life in Italy over the murder of their daughter, 18, who had her neck broken when she refused an arranged marriage​

View attachment 735562

A Pakistani couple accused of 'honour killing' their daughter after she refused their demands to marry a cousin in their homeland were jailed for life in Italy yesterday.

The body of 18-year-old Saman Abbas was dug up in November 2022 in an abandoned farmhouse near the fields where her father worked in northern Italy. She was found to have a broken neck.

This was a year and a half after she was last seen alive on surveillance video walking near the same fields with per parents.

The tribunal in Reggio Emilia in central Italy ruled that the parents ordered the murder, and that an uncle had strangled his niece.

Italian prosecutors had argued that she was was killed by her family on May 1, 2021. A few days later, her parents flew from Milan to Pakistan.

One less to worry about.

Pangolin777

Well Known Member
What is honourable about killing you’re own child or you’re family member, I don’t get it, why force a beautiful girl like that to marry, she could have her pick, poor girl. Why do they think female family members absolutely belong to them like a pet or some shit.
She insulted their honor, hence the name, "honor killing". It doesn't make much sense to me, either.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

Pakistani 'honour killing' parents are jailed for life in Italy over the murder of their daughter, 18, who had her neck broken when she refused an arranged marriage​

View attachment 735562

A Pakistani couple accused of 'honour killing' their daughter after she refused their demands to marry a cousin in their homeland were jailed for life in Italy yesterday.

The body of 18-year-old Saman Abbas was dug up in November 2022 in an abandoned farmhouse near the fields where her father worked in northern Italy. She was found to have a broken neck.

This was a year and a half after she was last seen alive on surveillance video walking near the same fields with per parents.

The tribunal in Reggio Emilia in central Italy ruled that the parents ordered the murder, and that an uncle had strangled his niece.

Italian prosecutors had argued that she was was killed by her family on May 1, 2021. A few days later, her parents flew from Milan to Pakistan.

She was found with a broken neck. Uncle charged with strangulation. One pissed off uncle and, probably the father of the "cousin"
Hope the fucker rots in prison. :shit:

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
For a change it happened in a country where they can be held accountable.
I wouldn't wanna marry that unibrow dirtbag either.

Teetee

Rookie
Your momma should have swallowed you instead of having you!! Women have no place in the world, then how the fuck did you get here?! Too bad your mother didn't know the kind of dumb ass you would grow up to be or maybe then she would've committed infanticide and spared the world of you!!

jaydol

Well Known Member

View attachment 735562

Beware the unibrow

Alex111

Lurker
I'm a Muslim born from Pakistan Thanks to Allah I left this cult couple of years ago. Religions are the one of the most strong cause of why we all the third world countries still sucks I would say its the most dangerous, sexist and pedophilic religion I've ever seen and been into but I'm glad I used my brain cells to free my life with knowledge and understanding of the world but it still sucks living in shithole porkistan ready to behead you. They will kill me if they found it that I've left the religion my family will disown me and people will moblynch me so I'm struggling and fighting with depression anxiety No hope for life with basic freedom and rights and the in Pakistan It's a death penalty for blashpemy Wish I was never born. 😭

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
I'm a Muslim born from Pakistan Thanks to Allah I left this cult couple of years ago. Religions are the one of the most strong cause of why we all the third world countries still sucks I would say its the most dangerous, sexist and pedophilic religion I've ever seen and been into but I'm glad I used my brain cells to free my life with knowledge and understanding of the world but it still sucks living in shithole porkistan ready to behead you. They will kill me if they found it that I've left the religion my family will disown me and people will moblynch me so I'm struggling and fighting with depression anxiety No hope for life with basic freedom and rights and the in Pakistan It's a death penalty for blashpemy Wish I was never born. 😭
I think you have far bigger problems than being born in that third world shithole, my man. You need to throw yourself in front of a tuk tuk truck or summer for us GG members to have a quick laugh.

Back