Muslim family kills 18-year-old daughter after refusing marriage with cousin. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm a Muslim born from Pakistan Thanks to Allah I left this cult couple of years ago. Religions are the one of the most strong cause of why we all the third world countries still sucks I would say its the most dangerous, sexist and pedophilic religion I've ever seen and been into but I'm glad I used my brain cells to free my life with knowledge and understanding of the world but it still sucks living in shithole porkistan ready to behead you. They will kill me if they found it that I've left the religion my family will disown me and people will moblynch me so I'm struggling and fighting with depression anxiety No hope for life with basic freedom and rights and the in Pakistan It's a death penalty for blashpemy Wish I was never born. 😭
"Guess what dad? I'm an atheist now and I don't want to fuck my cousin"

IMG_20240416_220628.jpg

IMG_20240416_220654.jpg

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

Pakistani 'honour killing' parents are jailed for life in Italy over the murder of their daughter, 18, who had her neck broken when she refused an arranged marriage​

View attachment 735562

A Pakistani couple accused of 'honour killing' their daughter after she refused their demands to marry a cousin in their homeland were jailed for life in Italy yesterday.

The body of 18-year-old Saman Abbas was dug up in November 2022 in an abandoned farmhouse near the fields where her father worked in northern Italy. She was found to have a broken neck.

This was a year and a half after she was last seen alive on surveillance video walking near the same fields with per parents.

The tribunal in Reggio Emilia in central Italy ruled that the parents ordered the murder, and that an uncle had strangled his niece.

Italian prosecutors had argued that she was was killed by her family on May 1, 2021. A few days later, her parents flew from Milan to Pakistan.

At least it happened in a CIVLIZED country where that sort of thing is a capital offense, and now will never see the outside of a prison cell ever again.

They just said cousin. They did not say which cousin. Third is fine. Your commonality is on 1/8th. One of your parents, parents parents were related.
Third is "ok" genetically. "Fourth cousin" or further is ideal. By the "fourth cousin," you aren't even really considered related any longer. Technically, there's really no such thing as "fourth" cousin.

awedamnit

Fresh Meat
What is honourable about killing you’re own child or you’re family member, I don’t get it, why force a beautiful girl like that to marry, she could have her pick, poor girl. Why do they think female family members absolutely belong to them like a pet or some shit.
Your. not you're. Your, not you're

Back