fights n-word smacks crackhead's face (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Yea ik bcuz yall hide behind a screen
You act tough online. Try that nonsense irl, boy, you’ll get a different response. But you won’t.

My original points still stand - if you go looking for racism, you’ll find it. You’re as much of the problem as anyone else, maybe even more so.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I'm from tx bitch holla at me whenever I'll knock u out frfr Im done talking set it up let's link up and fight
You can’t/wont do shit, boy. by the way you respond here, I’d say you never actually been in a fight. Your mama smacking you around doesn’t count.

Like I said - go looking for racism, you’ll find it.

Tallt86

Lurker
You can’t/wont do shit, boy. by the way you respond here, I’d say you never actually been in a fight. Your mama smacking you around doesn’t count.

U aint gone do shit stfu

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Then stfu
Whew, can’t really argue with your extensive communication skills. Formidable debater you are.

Jk, I think you’re a half brain dead retard that blindly hates a group of ppl (whites) for no reason other than you think you’re supposed to.

Ironically it’s all these crackas that support your lazy ass and have allowed you to think you have a legitimate voice. Hint - you don’t. Just another upjumped darkie with a free phone. You’re welcome.

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
Then stfu
Calm down Tallt86, if you're starting trouble around here - that's the reason why people are acting hostile toward your race.

No one wants to be around Africans when they start all this violence and act tough then cry when it comes to violence against their own race, as if "black lives matter"; they don't. All lives matter.

Back