bizarre A good laugh (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member

This kept Mr from offing myself today

This gave me a good laugh today

I wish I had the guts to do this. Calling random strangers

I'm genuinely saddend to hear that you're close to 'offing' yourself. Just keep waking up in the morning and find something different to do each day, whether it be a big different, or just a small different... Just make sure it's different. You're stronger than you know. Hang in there.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
I want to kill you and eat your body :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat: :swag: :swag: :swag: :swag: :swag: :swag:
Well, that ain't gonna' happen you simp. Fucking wind your neck in you fraggle and die of cancer you inbred, incestuous cum-stain afterbirth. You can attempt to troll some of these others around here, but you're onto a hiding to nothing trying it on with me, boy.

mrln

silent ghost

This kept Mr from offing myself today

This gave me a good laugh today

I wish I had the guts to do this. Calling random strangers

if you have the guts to off yourself,then calling random strangers aint shit! thats easy. we used to do that when we were kids!
once you do one,it gets easier to do. trust me.
its like stealing candy as a kid.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
P.S., stay on topic.

Prank calls n shit.

I used to call a local McDonald's and order for an entire bus of college kids out on the road for a football game. Stop by, chances are I'd get a free burger if I went in the lobby. Maybe two.

Back