Serious NASA, Solar Eclipse, CERN (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people

Apep/Apophis

Apep based on the depiction in the tomb of Ramesses I
Apep_(Deity).png
Abode - The Duat(the underworld)
Symbol - Snake
Texts - The Book of the Dead

GJt1MkyXUAAaQ9Q.png

GJswTgVXkAAGR9F.jpeg
GJt1e8aXoAAu4Wo.png

GJiNjkebwAAz9m1.jpeg

Seriously, what could go wrong?

hedgerow

simpelton
I must say that I'm lucky enough to live right in the middle of the total eclipse path👍😉 I will have a.great view from my roof👍 unless it's cloudy😣

i hear if you use your telescope/binoculars,youd get an awesome view! :shrug:
could both of you stare at the eclipse for at least 4 minutes with binoculars only and tell me what you saw

deviant2

hell is other people
The "small " circle is the LHC in Switzerland. The overlay is the XXXXXLG collider they plan to build, cause they're fucking lunatics. It's name is Alice because they have a new "experiment" called the White Rabbit in the works, get it? Alice, rabbit, down the rabbit hole...
Also , on the day of the eclipse, it will be the LHC that they juice up to fuck around with space and time.
GJyAcr-XQAA2FoC.jpeg

DupPage County, Illinois
GJ3ReASXYAAzepv.jpeg

The top collider was decommissioned years ago because it wasn't performing to the mad scientists expectations. The lower one is new and has been turned on in the last few days to get it warmed up n' shit.
GJ4bNT9XEAAosHe.jpeg

This collider is in South Dakota, it's MASSIVE and well on it's way to completion. They plan to fire up the new one in Illinois and then send whatever evil they manifest through under ground tunnels to the MASSIVE one in S Dakota, really juice the shit outta the black matter, and probably wipe us all off the planet.
NOTHING good can come from this.
DUNE project, funny that... see the movie.

D.U.N.E. Project
GFQc_u4WkAAZF2b.jpeg

Part of one tunnel, it's 7 stories in height. And runs 17 MILES underground. See link and go down the rabbit hole, Alice.
GJj2zbXWEAAHh7p.jpeg

Part of the opening ceremony in Switzerland after completion, it's bizarre to say the least.

Sooooo, let's turn the fucker on full blast, durning an eclipse, shoot rockets named after an evil deity AT said eclipse... nevermind the locust, nevermind the devil comet, the earth quaking(cause it is). Nevermind the low and powerful vibration coming from earths core...
GJ5G_yMXkAAQIbJ.jpeg

FUCK IT, crank that baby to maximum power.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Everyone is already dead, the body is just an alternative state of existence. I hope this state of existence gets fucked, I personally prefer spiritual existence over physical existence this place is like the most basic ass shit ever.

deviant2

hell is other people

Last edited:
Back