Serious NASA, Solar Eclipse, CERN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I happen to be directly on the centerline of The Path of Totality. Monday we're going to stare into the sun for two and a half hours and join Brother Applewhite.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I'm in the Dallas area so it will be right in the middle, unfortunately now they are saying we have about a 70% of cloud cover in North Texas on the 8th 😔👎 oh well :shrug:
Yeah. April. The cloudiest and rainest month of the year. Figures.

If I were just a little bit more to the west, closer to Erie, I'd be there. Unfortunately, I can't take a day off work to do a little road trip.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Right, the worst time possible😂 they are expecting up to 1 million people to come to D/FW area to view it , all the hotels are at 98% full, traffic will be a nightmare, at least you and I didn't travel and spend buttloads of $ to see clouds😂😂👍
Yeah. April. The cloudiest and rainest month of the year. Figures.

If I were just a little bit more to the west, closer to Erie, I'd be there. Unfortunately, I can't take a day off work to do a little road trip.

deviant2

hell is other people
GKafrTbboAEWc67.jpeg

massdawg92

Well Known Member

Apep/Apophis

Apep based on the depiction in the tomb of Ramesses I
View attachment 767411
Abode - The Duat(the underworld)
Symbol - Snake
Texts - The Book of the Dead

View attachment 767433
View attachment 767436View attachment 767437

View attachment 767448

Seriously, what could go wrong?
Who gives a fuck seriously 🤦‍♂️

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Right, the worst time possible😂 they are expecting up to 1 million people to come to D/FW area to view it , all the hotels are at 98% full, traffic will be a nightmare, at least you and I didn't travel and spend buttloads of $ to see clouds😂😂👍
You should still get the Purkinje effect with colors, will still be a cool event to see!

mrln

silent ghost
yes but its a pick pocketers dream!
are you ready?

Back