Serious NASA, Solar Eclipse, CERN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Apep/Apophis

Apep based on the depiction in the tomb of Ramesses I
View attachment 767411
Abode - The Duat(the underworld)
Symbol - Snake
Texts - The Book of the Dead

View attachment 767433
View attachment 767436View attachment 767437

View attachment 767448

Seriously, what could go wrong?
Am from india and no one here can see it. Actually most of Asia won’t be able to see it since it will be night time for us. Sadge

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
yes but its a pick pocketers dream!
are you ready?
😂 I never thought of that but you are 100% correct👍😂 I'm ready because I can sit in a lawn chair in my front yard for a perfect view👍😉 If I want a closer and more less crowded view I can climb up to the roof and watch it from there😂😂 but unfortunately the weather is still calling for a cloudy day in the Dallas area👎

deviant2

hell is other people
Both ships went under the St. John Bridge, heading inland somewhere. The current position of PACIFIC COLLECTOR is at North America West Coast reported 44 hours ago by AIS. The vessel arrived at the port of Portland, Oregon, United States (USA) on Apr 5, 01:03 UTC. Pacific Collector tracks and collects missile data for the DOD.
Wonder how far inland they can get..? Missle defense systems. There's also 70 military helicopters in a relatively small area in PA. Tensions are high, we're moving equipment around. #FJB

Vessel tracker link...

XGW2IY7o.jpeg

mrln

silent ghost
WW3!
we didnt have this kind of a problem with trump. or obama.
this whole admin is weak. and a push over

deviant2

hell is other people

This live stream is a good one...
They showing the view from different cities, and it's not a news network with people yapping and taking commercial breaks...

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Yeah. April. The cloudiest and rainest month of the year. Figures.

If I were just a little bit more to the west, closer to Erie, I'd be there. Unfortunately, I can't take a day off work to do a little road trip.
Fucking Biden and the democrats right, @Marjorie Taylor Greene. :whooper::entertained:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I've replies in a previous post of yours about the dark side of this Cern stuff. Chinks are building one like 50 times bigger(Probs wrong but massive) The cunts are already sussing something with this "God particle" stuff.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
If nukes start popping off at least we’ll have our solar glasses for proper viewing.

IMG_1734.jpeg

Hasn’t started here yet. I taped a lens from the solar glasses over the aperture on my iPhone, seems okay 👍

Back