Negro Beats Another Negro With A Hammer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thydevourer

silence da memories
Black lives matter! Unless you're black, you can rob, shoot, beat, kill, intimidate, and harass the fuck out of each other... my agenda doesn't apply to me!

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
1. What the fuck is this nigger doing with a hammer outside a gas station?
2. Why the fuck is the person recording sayin' "stop, stop, thats a hammer bro" in a monotone voice
3. Where are the people stopping this fucking lunatic?
Don't know how our professional cameraman thinks, but here's my best guesses.
1) Who knows, maybe he had it in his car
2) For the nigger in the video, probably because he's used to it and doesn't care, just wants to look good on social media, also doesn't wanna get his ass targeted next for yelling aggressively at the motherfucker who's shown he's more than willing to bash a hammer up to his skull.
3) Reason 1: Not his problem to get into, would you run up to someone wielding a machete to take him down with your fists? Reason 2: Because he doesn't want to get his ass bashed. Reason 3: Because he doesn't want to get involved if the cops get involved. Could result in criminal charges for fighting someone else's fight, probably the stupidest reason to get locked up.

Roger Escude

Heaven & Hell
That wasn't very sporting. But at least it wasn't a gun.
I think after all that he’d rather take one or two to tha shoulder with a 9mm
I sure as hell would rather take a bullet from a 9 in each shoulder rather than take all them wacks to tha head with that fuckin hammer!!! I’m pretty sure that put a hole in his skull in a few places and IF he still alive I’m sure he has life long mental/ physical disability issues.
...and one hellova fuckin headache!!! Oooh! Tha nots on his head!!! Prolly look like a cartoon when tha not goes up and up and up to a point with tha sound of a piano string being dragged on with a violin bow 🤣😂🤣😂

ns0mnby

From a Cave of Shadows
The negro in the white t-shirt is talking shit...

But his bull-shit comes to a quick end when the other Negro starts getting busy with that hammer.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209

The negro in the white t-shirt is talking shit...

But his bull-shit comes to a quick end when the other Negro starts getting busy with that hammer.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209
The guy at the end sounds like hes speaking gibberish lol

Back