Negro Beats Another Negro With A Hammer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Fuk me...
Hardcore brutality in it's purest form I could and would only resort to that type of force if it was life or death....
The negro in the white t-shirt is talking shit...

But his bull-shit comes to a quick end when the other Negro starts getting busy with that hammer.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209
So, where is the world news on this systemic black on black violence?
Where is the Black Lives Matter marches and protests?

No one cares when its like this. Only if the perpertrator is white.

Dont bring a mouthy mouth to hammer fight...
I was relatively unaware nigger had the cranial capacity or the opposable digits to swing a hammer
th
"

"Comere! gimme dat fucking hammer! Let me feel your balls! Ya white racist cunt! Gimme dat fucking hammer!"
He hit the tigers so hard with his litle hammer that they all turned to butter and he took it home and his single mom loved him even more...
No, but hitting a big ass nigger on the head with a hammer sure would...

I hate u fuk azz krackaz yall kill each otha mo den blacks do n yall kill yo fuk azz parents kuz they be done takin kare of u lab rats
th

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I hate u fuk azz krackaz yall kill each otha mo den blacks do n yall kill yo fuk azz parents kuz they be done takin kare of u lab rats
Hmmm, that's not what the stats say little Kutebottyboy69 if that really is your name. Bit gay isn't it? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

You do use the word, and I'm taking a wild punt here as the spelling is negrotrocious, arse a lot don't you? When you say "...yo fuk azz parents..." do you mean to say we (again I'm taking a wild punt here, as your spelling is ebonic-negrotrocious-very poorly written which barely scratches the sides of this POS post, White people? crack-ass?) fuck our parents arses? Because that's not true. thats what black people do because things are so fucked up there in the 'no blame getto' that you dont know who your parents are... I'm not saing its your fault as such...

I know ebonics does not use the letter C but what about the letter G? Cant you spell 'takin' with a G at the end? Taking? So nice and correct that way...

ibwibdp

Lurker
The scary thing is after the first punch with the hammer it was already over. Even he was still on his feet, he couldnt defend himself anymore. That's fucking scary. And it proofs again, you shouldnt provocate anyone with a hammer or a weapon. Stupid and naive people assume they wont do anything, but if they do, your life is fast over. And now he will get a life sentence. just because he let provoke himself by a now dead old black man. What stupid decisions both made.

NormanDaniels

Trump for prison 2024
The scary thing is after the first punch with the hammer it was already over. Even he was still on his feet, he couldnt defend himself anymore. That's fucking scary. And it proofs again, you shouldnt provocate anyone with a hammer or a weapon. Stupid and naive people assume they wont do anything, but if they do, your life is fast over. And now he will get a life sentence. just because he let provoke himself by a now dead old black man. What stupid decisions both made.
The hammered negro actually survived.

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
These coons make me laugh.

Go mad when a drug dealing chimp looking cunt gets dusted, but sit quietly with their fannies stanking whilst one 9f their own eradicates another one of their own.

Fuck black lives.
They don't matter one bit.

But his bull-shit comes to a quick end when the other Negro starts getting busy with that hammer.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209

Lets give hammers to all niggers then hypnotize them to kill each other with them.
The C.I.A already drop crates of automatic weapons off in the hood, apparently...🤣🤣🤣

And those dumb black fucks just keep smoking themselves with those guns.

What a race of fucking idiots.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
These coons make me laugh.

Go mad when a drug dealing chimp looking cunt gets dusted, but sit quietly with their fannies stanking whilst one 9f their own eradicates another one of their own.

Fuck black lives.
They don't matter one bit.

The C.I.A already drop crates of automatic weapons off in the hood, apparently...🤣🤣🤣

And those dumb black fucks just keep smoking themselves with those guns.

What a race of fucking idiots.
Apparently a lot of those guns on the street have probably killed hundreds of people (the more used ones) but honestly i think they caught on to not keeping weapons long if used in a crime and youre a known criminal.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209
Thats a hammer dawg.

Noooo i thought it was a tuna fish sandwich, no shit its a hammer dumbfuck lmao he just bashed a niggers head in with it
Context is everything, thank god the guy recording clarified it was a hammer my dumbass thought he was hitting him with a 2006 toyota corolla le
Lmao just commented something similar

Back