Negro Beats Another Negro With A Hammer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
thank god nigger #1 didn't have a saw, nigger #2 would have been in real trouble

giphy (2).gif

The negro in the white t-shirt is talking shit...

But his bull-shit comes to a quick end when the other Negro starts getting busy with that hammer.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209

Subtitles in ebonics for those who speak human/english:

Chimp # 1 "Don't hits him no mo u mite has killt that nigguh"

Chimp #2 " cahl tha pohlese den. Nigguh try tu carjack meh. Stoopid as nigguh"

Chimp #3 " gurrrraaahhhh"

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
this is a very funny video , i like the pathetic negro , what u want to do nigga? TAKE ME HOME NIGGA! WE R RIGHT NOW HERE NIGGA :D the hammer sounds if he hit his head are legend but the last hit i think was the end for his negro friend wo had his keys i think he killed him or atleast braindamaged him cause he was screaming for pain after the hammer hit in the neck and back and after the last hit on the head BOOM - silence - amen.

They're not negroes. They're FUCKIN NIGGERS!!!!!
its the same shit nigga

The negro in the white t-shirt is talking shit...

But his bull-shit comes to a quick end when the other Negro starts getting busy with that hammer.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 429209
This is beautiful 😍

Lets give hammers to all niggers then hypnotize them to kill each other with them.
Actually no hypnosis need be involved.
We just have to fund passing out those hammers 🔨 and the rest will happen automatically.

BLM! Wait, BLM?
Only when bitch liberals talk.

Subtitles in ebonics for those who speak human/english:

Chimp # 1 "Don't hits him no mo u mite has killt that nigguh"

Chimp #2 " cahl tha pohlese den. Nigguh try tu carjack meh. Stoopid as nigguh"

Chimp #3 " gurrrraaahhhh"
Much needed; thank you!

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
The only thing that would make this video better is if 5 nigger cops showed up and beat the one nigger to death that beat the other nigger to death, then we could have a trial for the rest of the niggers and poof 7 niggers for the price of one. That my friends is how progress is made.

Back