Users who are viewing this thread

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Cop was way too laid back, especially when he discovered that he had a handgun. People that carry weapons usually carry numerous weapons.
in America, when the police see a gun, the police officers immediately take out their guns and instructs the man to throw the gun away
It’s a good question why the policeman trusted the guy

Last edited:

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
This is what happens when Police try and be polite and please the fucking liberal news lefties... They turn into dead pussies. Should have told him to take out the clip and empty the chamber infront of him before he let the guy out of his site and kept his hand on his own pistol to be able to react.
Fuck I hate criminals

bobbob6996

NewbieX
He seemed inexperienced, that was a majorly dumb fucking move letting that guy exit his car with a rifle and not with his own gun drawn. I actually said 'No
no wtf are you doing' to the screen when he said 'You wanna give me that gun' or whatever he said. I feel bad for this guy even though he was a pig
He didn’t see the rifle. He saw the pistol on his hip. The rifle was tucked between the door and the driver seat. The officer had no idea. On a positive note they found the guy a short ways down the road and he was killed in a shootout.

He didn’t see the rifle. He saw the pistol on his hip. The rifle was tucked between the door and the driver seat. The officer had no idea. On a positive note they found the guy a short ways down the road and he was killed in a shootout.
Anyone got body cam footage of that?

FrogOne

Rookie
That gun man was bad ass, after they rammed his truck, he jumped out to start a gunfight with his pistol.
He went down in a hail of bullets.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
it always amazes me how quickly the U.S. police can get reinforcements
Here, money does not matter and there is a lot of technical equipment

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
omar-felix-cueva-new-mexico-state-police.jpg

Omar Felix Cueva. Story of him here.

Here are 13 more things about him:

1. He lived in Deming, Luna County, New Mexico. He did not have a criminal history in New Mexico. (a)
  2. He was 13 years old when he was arrested for vandalism, which was his first arrest. He was found guilty in June 1994. (b)
  3. In June 2000, he was found guilty of possession of a controlled substance. He was found guilty of the same crime in September 2001. (b)
  4. In October 2002, he was accused of knowingly and intentionally importing approximately 37 pounds of cocaine into the U.S. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to prison time and supervised release. In March 2008, he was found guilty of importation of a controlled substance again. (b) (c)
  5. In April 2004, he was found guilty of importation of cocaine. (b)
  6. In August 2006, he was found guilty of writing a fictitious check, writing a false check and burglary. (b)
  7. In March 2007, he was found guilty of probation violation. (b)
  8. In September 2010, he was charged with possession with intent to distribute crystal methamphetamine in California, USA. (a) (c)
  9. In October 2010, he and two other men were accused of knowingly and intentionally possessing several pounds of methamphetamine with intent to distribute the drug. (a) (b)
  10. In August 2011, he pleaded guilty to three counts of using a cellphone to facilitate a drug offense and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. (a)
  11. On February 4, 2021, he was driving his white Chevrolet pickup truck from Deming to Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, New Mexico when he was pulled over on Interstate 10 as part of an operation by the State Police and Homeland Security Investigations. Wearing a bulletproof vest, he fatally shot Jarrott, led other officers on a chase that ended on I-10 in Las Cruces and shot a Las Cruces Police Department officer. He died when multiple officers fired back. (a) (c)
  12. He died at the age of 39. (a) (c)
  13. On April 9, 2021, it was revealed that he had agreed to surrender a rifle to police but instead fatally shot Jarrott in the back of the head. (d)
What a shitty way to die at age 39.

Reactions: McM
Back