Warning:Children Next Time Use A Remote Control (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I would not be surprised if that was fatal. The damn CRT bounced on the kid's head.
the kid is in paradise if dead, the kid felt nothing, maybe a punishment for his father for killing someones child I really don't know the reason but its payed in equity for sure, (the way of dealings) meaning the sunna of Allah swt, now like you, I also saw that the hit was fatal meaning it was all measured from the creator so the kid would feel nothing, if the kid still would be alive and go thru life as a disbaled person it would be better for that person anyways all outcomes are positive thats what I think about it for that person's eternal judgment, Allah swt handles everyhting so also this was handled by his will as he is the protector of all kids, and his will is the best will, because think about it if the father would be in hell for eternity then for sure he will say "if you only took my soul when I was a kid or made me mentally disabled person for life then surely it would be better for me" as all mentally disabled persons who were unable to life a life like we commenters do and all kids that die go to paradise garanteed, ,,

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
the kid is in paradise if dead, the kid felt nothing, maybe a punishment for his father for killing someones child I really don't know the reason but its payed in equity for sure, (the way of dealings) meaning the sunna of Allah swt, now like you, I also saw that the hit was fatal meaning it was all measured from the creator so the kid would feel nothing, if the kid still would be alive and go thru life as a disbaled person it would be better for that person anyways all outcomes are positive thats what I think about it for that person's eternal judgment, Allah swt handles everyhting so also this was handled by his will as he is the protector of all kids, and his will is the best will, because think about it if the father would be in hell for eternity then for sure he will say "if you only took my soul when I was a kid or made me mentally disabled person for life then surely it would be better for me" as all mentally disabled persons who were unable to life a life like we commenters do and all kids that die go to paradise garanteed, ,,
That was what I meant to say.

Theseus

King Of Athens
74BE7515-098A-48B0-8B0E-7B92FCF1861E.jpeg

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
That kid's going to the local cemetery to eat worms cos he climbed on a 500kg Sony Trinitron! nothing to do with fucking Allah at all.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Wtf u chatting???

mrln

silent ghost
its not "anyways"!!
its "anyway".
it doesnt have a fucking "s" afterward!
who does that?

hedgerow

simpelton
its not "anyways"!!
its "anyway".
it doesnt have a fucking "s" afterward!
who does that?
English speaking people outside the US...Canada, UK, etc.

You're clearly a mentally disabled person, and yet you're still alive...

Last edited:
Back