bizarre What a shitty mom (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I know the feeling - you smell a wicked diaper then the gastro-colic sympathetic response starts up... it's a mad house šŸ¤”

Cass714

Fresh Meat
In Novosibirsk, a woman took a shit in the entrance next to a small child.

The bad footage was caught on video. The young mother suddenly felt impatient - she put the child on the dirty floor and sat down next to him to relieve herself.

View attachment 702448
She has got to be the "MOST NASTY BITCH IVE EVER SEEN"!!!
She puts her kid down in that corner, where every person in that apt complex probably pissed over & over again, then the kid falls over, hitting his head on that pipe and falls "FACE FIRST" into the floor, where every dude passes on a daily basis!!!

The kids face & hands were in all that nasty ass floor, while the "MOM OF THE YEAR" is spreading eagle to shit all over the place!!! And the bitch didn't even wipe her ass and then pulls up that fukin nasty ass 1 piece suit, while all the time looking directly at the cameras, knowing full well, she's being recorded, and she don't give a flying fuk!!! So she must have done this 1000 times in the oast!!!
How can you be that nasty to just set your kid down, on that nasty ass floor, where EVERYONE HAS PISSED IN THAT CORNER FOR YEARS & YEARS!!!
And she just let's her child fall over, lay in that piss.covered floor, while mommy drops a deuce...
Why she couldn't turn around, go back to her ( I'm guessing, beautiful apt...lmfao, I think NOT!!! ) apt and take a shit is beyond me?
Instead she just spreads those legs, like she's probably done 1000 times for every dude in that apt complex!!!

She DEF gets the "MOM OF THE YEAR" award for this!!!

She's just a dirty, nasty ass bitch!!!

Back