Funny Nobody likes TROONS. lol (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, I get it this can be disturbing, but I don’t think anyone has the right to just attack someone in the street like that, ok maybe your still tucked in the closet but you don’t have to try and prove your not a closet gay by punching someone else.
As you described, it should only be disturbing if you have conflicted opinions of yourself brought to the surface by seeing yourself in the mirror of life

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, I get it this can be disturbing, but I don’t think anyone has the right to just attack someone in the street like that, ok maybe your still tucked in the closet but you don’t have to try and prove your not a closet gay by punching someone else.
Fuck off. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, unless it harms everyone around them. TROONS are so fucked in the head. This trans-movement is fucking these younger generations like no other. These tranny puffs need to be treated like the trash people they are. We should recognise it as a mental disorder and cure it with psychotherapy, but nobody will , so they'll continue to be treated like shit. Society needs to inflict more hate towards these puff tranny fucks.

Besides, you know It'd be fun to publicly shame trannies like this. lol

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Fuck off. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, unless it harms everyone around them. TROONS are so fucked in the head. This trans-movement is fucking these younger generations like no other. These tranny puffs need to be treated like the trash people they are. We should recognise it as a mental disorder and cure it with psychotherapy, but nobody will , so they'll continue to be treated like shit. Society needs more to inflict more hate towards these puff tranny fucks.

Besides, you know It'd be fun to publicly shame trannies like this. lol
So what colour knickers are you wearing ?

Back