bizarre Off their rockers group arrest (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
What a worthless piece of shit. Why are they humoring her and talking to her like she's a vaguely reasonable person? Why take the spit hood off, or the leg restraints? I feel like they're just teaching her she can get her way if she throws a tantrum. We have enough 2-year-olds in adult bodies in this society as it is.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
She had warning sign of a skunk haircut... they're always crazy

I need stop watching these videos at work, I get suckered into watching the whole thing every time

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
Fucking dumb ass narrator kept saying there were two females in the car. I’m 100% sure that was a dude that jumped out from the passenger side to fight the officers.

weedman0420

This user was banned
I appreciate every man who humiliated and insulting women :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat: :sawthat::sawthat::sawthat::sawthat: Fuck women !! and if you didn't like my comment hit your head in my dick
You must be one of those pudgy fucks who pisses his pants at the thought of talking to anything with a vagina. Lmfao. #virginforlife

Ogre17

Fresh Meat
You must be one of those pudgy fucks who pisses his pants at the thought of talking to anything with a vagina. Lmfao. #virginforlife
And you must be one of those fabled white knight bitches who bow down to anything feminine and totally take it in the ass from thier strap on.
Bingo.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Well, where I come from, 1+ 1 equals 2. In this case, 2 represents 2 genders.
This was 1 block from work. I've seen this crazy cunt around Madison before. These people are easy to avoid but they are constantly looking for drama and some way to be a victim.

Back