Police Not A Good Idea To Bite A Cop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
G
hungry Basketball Americans

i just typed Basketball Americans and it came up as BA lol

ni55as i typed fgs, we not allowed anymore bah
Gotta rotate your racial slurs. Instead of calling that monkey a n I g g e r I'd say call that coon a jungle bunny instead

Mark328

Eggs are Eggs
G
Gotta rotate your racial slurs. Instead of calling that monkey a Basketball American I'd say call that coon a jungle bunny instead
Thats the thing, i didnt type basketball american. if you type ni55as, it changes automatically to niggas

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Thats the thing, i didnt type basketball american. if you type ni55as, it changes automatically to Basketball Americanss
Hey it sucks. Got a tad pc on here. Is what it is but even I spelt out n I g G @ and got basketball american. Know how you feel in general in the end. So got to rotate. I like to use knuckle draggers. Think bout bringing back reggin

Niggers never learn, itā€™s incredible they have not since their monkey asses get killed and beaten everyday because they canā€™t act normal like everyone else. Dude screaming take of your badge definitely would have gotten beat down in a fight with the male cop. All niggers must fucking hang

* Youā€™re
* Piece
* . at the end of the sentence.

If youā€™re going to be a cunt, at least do it properly.
Probably a nigger, none of them can speak properly let alone spell.

Back