accident Now this is the worst way to die ….. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran

thought you guys Mite like this…it’s like NOTHING we have see here on goregrish as of yet …or is it gory but it’s crazy unsettling! And it fuck’s with your head !!! you will surly be thinking about this video for many nights to come ! the details and story about how this poor fella was forced to pass away is absolutely terrifying ! this definitely made for a good watch ! Enjoy peeps !

Last edited:

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

thought you guys Mite like this…it’s like NOTHING we have see here on goregrish as of yet …or is it gory but it’s crazy unsettling! And it fuck’s with your head !!! you will surly be thinking about this video for many nights to come ! the details and story about how this poor fella was forced to pass away is absolutely terrifying ! this definitely made for a good watch ! Enjoy peeps !

I've seen documentaries about this. Absolutely terrifying. There's no fucking way I'd attempt some shit like trying to wriggle between boulders 2 or 3 miles below ground.. I do wanna visit mammoth cave tho. It's on my list.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Aaaannnnnndddd that's why I will never go exploring no fuckin caves

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
There is a movie based on this.
I'm watching that Movie right now! And all I can say thus far is;FUCK THAT SHIT!
U will NVR catch Me "Spelunking or Caving" Exploring Wild Cave Systems! That's not the kind of thrill I'm 👁👁'N 4!
It literally shook Me to the Fkn Core Peeps,Once I was able to imagine myself in that Exact situation! CREEPY AS FUCK!
SP

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
I'm watching that Movie right now! And all I can say thus far is;FUCK THAT SHIT!
U will NVR catch Me "Spelunking or Caving" Exploring Wild Cave Systems! That's not the kind of thrill I'm 👁👁'N 4!
It literally shook Me to the Fkn Core Peeps,Once I was able to imagine myself in that Exact situation! CREEPY AS FUCK!
SP
I did think and escaped lady death once again.

Back