accident Now this is the worst way to die ….. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Yep, remember watching this one a while back. Stood out among the episodes of Fascinating Horror. They even made a movie about it.

Reject

This user was banned

thought you guys Mite like this…it’s like NOTHING we have see here on goregrish as of yet …or is it gory but it’s crazy unsettling! And it fuck’s with your head !!! you will surly be thinking about this video for many nights to come ! the details and story about how this poor fella was forced to pass away is absolutely terrifying ! this definitely made for a good watch ! Enjoy peeps !

I don’t think he will want to do that again.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

thought you guys Mite like this…it’s like NOTHING we have see here on goregrish as of yet …or is it gory but it’s crazy unsettling! And it fuck’s with your head !!! you will surly be thinking about this video for many nights to come ! the details and story about how this poor fella was forced to pass away is absolutely terrifying ! this definitely made for a good watch ! Enjoy peeps !

I know the story, it's sad and couldn't be helped. now the place is closed as its his tomb.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

I have done cave visitations. Not underwater.
There incredible.
Tourist caves are safe.
But this poor guy , WOW. Very scary to die like this.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

I am a risk taker. A Adventurist who will push the boundary of anything . But cautiously .
Five years commercial logging.
One season of helicopter logging.
Five years crab fishing. Yes, I was on DC.
Avid outdoor and wild animal photography. Some say my style is "Extreme Photography".
As humans we are inquisitive. We travel upward into the low orbit in travel rockets.
More so in shuttles.
Mountain climbing .
And downward into volcanos and caves.
And into the deep oceans.
We do it so much we enter the unforgivable of " complacency" .
Then it's check mate.
I have been checked 4 times.

Last edited:

JamieSKap

Rookie
I believe this to be the "Scary Interesting" channel, bein' that it started the vid partway through for me and the commentator sounds familiar. If so, it's one of the YouTube channels that I'm subscribed to. Entire channel is basically dedicated to both above and below ground (underwater) cave explorin' gone wrong stories. Would never do either, myself, but the stories make for great suspense/horror.
R.i.p dude anyone know the name of the movie
I believe the movie is called "The Last Descent," not to be confused w/ the more popular horror movie know as just "The Descent." Both are decent movies, no pun intended.
In regards to "The Descent," it does have a sequel, "The Descent 2," which I must say I didn't enjoy as much as the original.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I watched something about this a few years back, getting stuck in such a small hole upside down and knowing you can't get out must have been awful 😳 still better than burning to death though 🤷‍♂️

If I remember correctly they brought a doctor in to overdose him so he didn't suffer but I think he died before they gave him the leathel dose, poor fucker is still in there now and sealed in concrete

JamieSKap

Rookie
Fascinating Horror channel, not Scary Interesting. Just got to the end of vid and started it over, love this story. But I was wrong about which channel, so had to correct myself. Still a good channel, though I'm not subscribed to it, just seen a few of their vids and do like 'em.

Enzo DA

Rookie
I believe this to be the "Scary Interesting" channel, bein' that it started the vid partway through for me and the commentator sounds familiar. If so, it's one of the YouTube channels that I'm subscribed to. Entire channel is basically dedicated to both above and below ground (underwater) cave explorin' gone wrong stories. Would never do either, myself, but the stories make for great suspense/horror.

I believe the movie is called "The Last Descent," not to be confused w/ the more popular horror movie know as just "The Descent." Both are decent movies, no pun intended.
In regards to "The Descent," it does have a sequel, "The Descent 2," which I must say I didn't enjoy as much as the original.
Thank You

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

Worst narration ever. Back up off the mic a bit ya fuck!

Back