accident Now this is the worst way to die ….. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've seen documentaries about this. Absolutely terrifying. There's no fucking way I'd attempt some shit like trying to wriggle between boulders 2 or 3 miles below ground.. I do wanna visit mammoth cave tho. It's on my list.
I've been in the Mount Tipanogas cave in Utah!!! Very beautiful!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

The cave has been closed since John Jones terrible demise. Concrete was pumped into " the area-cave" .
Here is a few illustrations .
Press to enlarge .

bdba812b807840c4fab2dc1f90408787-935x938.jpg

307a42253700bf2c4bce42c1b37e994f002362afa17616694b80ad3a37119d9f_1.jpg

azv3eydveua81.jpg

Should've sent a dr down there first to partially sedate him. Lowered rope down so stuck man could tie it around himself and winched him out. If his entire body became degloved, so what...better than being stuck. As long as he's sedated well enough he'd be in lala land even if they ripped his legs off. Guess thats why I'm not a rescuer or a dr. 🤷 😆

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all

thought you guys Mite like this…it’s like NOTHING we have see here on goregrish as of yet …or is it gory but it’s crazy unsettling! And it fuck’s with your head !!! you will surly be thinking about this video for many nights to come ! the details and story about how this poor fella was forced to pass away is absolutely terrifying ! this definitely made for a good watch ! Enjoy peeps !

I've seen most of the legendary gore vids floating around in the ether, some memorable, most with minimal impact but this vid, with only implied coverage made me want to puke - hit me right in the claustrophobia nerve and is my literal worst nightmare. Thanks but also not thanks.

Fuck spelunking.

Acidity

NewbieX

thought you guys Mite like this…it’s like NOTHING we have see here on goregrish as of yet …or is it gory but it’s crazy unsettling! And it fuck’s with your head !!! you will surly be thinking about this video for many nights to come ! the details and story about how this poor fella was forced to pass away is absolutely terrifying ! this definitely made for a good watch ! Enjoy peeps !

It’s crazy to think he’s still upside down 🫣

Back