animals Nut Job Stung By Executioner Wasp (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
My kids were just having a laugh watching this again, and I thought some of you fellow nut jobs would also have a laugh and some light relief.

Coyote Peterson has a decent YouTube channel ‘Brave and Wild’ and has several videos of him being stung by horrible insects. There are lots of general wildlife videos too.

Here is the Executioner Wasp video. Skip to around 9 mins if you just want to see the sting.

Reject

This user was banned
My kids were just having a laugh watching this again, and I thought some of you fellow nut jobs would also have a laugh and some light relief.

Coyote Peterson has a decent YouTube channel ‘Brave and Wild’ and has several videos of him being stung by horrible insects. There are lots of general wildlife videos too.

Here is the Executioner Wasp video. Skip to around 9 mins if you just want to see the sting.

What a pussy🙄
Dressed like a white trash

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

The Dude's a Fkn Nutbar! But I'll 👁👁 Him every time,just the same; The Stung Fuck!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Respect to anyone crazy enough to do this, but Coyote is a bit of a drama queen. There's another guy I watch on You Tube "Jack's World of Wildlife" and he does the same, but without all the dramatic rolling around on the floor stuff. He's more like "Well, it's starting to sting a little now" rather than "OMG MY ARM IS GOING TO EXPLODE" :D

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I love watching that guy suffer on the ground after being bitten or stung by something. "Hey I've never seen that wasp before! Let's have it sting me anyway!" 😂

Back