bizarre Odd Yodeling For Deceased (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I was sent on a home visit to verify the death of a Muslim lady that had been an ‘elder’ of their community. After wading through around a hundred or so men outside the property (noting I am white with a skin head), I had to examine the body with around 20 women crowding round me doing this noise and whaling. Some of them sat on the floor rocking. It’s the only time I’ve not felt safe on a visit and had to ring my driver and ask him to drive to me to part the crowd outside.

Basically, I could not give them a formal death certificate to allow a Muslim burial the next day. Legally this needs to be done by their registered ‘usual’ GP and it was a Saturday. So people were getting angry I couldn’t do the death certificate. Even though UK law is common knowledge, they usually try to push us to do them out of hours.

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
I know what you mean . They even followed my ambulance behind driving doing it .
I was sent on a home visit to verify the death of a Muslim lady that had been an ‘elder’ of their community. After wading through around a hundred or so men outside the property (noting I am white with a skin head), I had to examine the body with around 20 women crowding round me doing this noise and whaling. Some of them sat on the floor rocking. It’s the only time I’ve not felt safe on a visit and had to ring my driver and ask him to drive to me to part the crowd outside.

Basically, I could not give them a formal death certificate to allow a Muslim burial the next day. Legally this needs to be done by their registered ‘usual’ GP and it was a Saturday. So people were getting angry I couldn’t do the death certificate. Even though UK law is common knowledge, they usually try to push us to do them out of hours.

AssLover

Rookie
Legend has it if you make them orgasm they make this noise. Then you owe her father 10 camels for the dowry.

variometer

Forum Veteran
1698799797228.jpeg

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Yodelling actually takes skill. These *cough* people are screaming waggling their tongues i.e. NOT yodelling

Back