Crime Should be in jail (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Not sure if this ids fresh.

This kid tried attempted murder. Simply using the chair is a blunt object more than capable of killing someone. The other kid does not fight back at all. Which I find odd but usually assault is grounds for expulsion from the school. Anyone have more details post them up by hoodrat needs to see a 10 to 15 in prison for this shit.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
No, that black person does not need to be put in jail. His family need to be put in jail, for raising such a degenerate scumbag.

As for him, he needs to have his arms severed at the elbows, his legs severed at the knees, and his torso jammed on a spike, outside the school this event took place. Leave him to piteously scream until he dies of blood loss. Then leave the corpse up there for a few more days, to drive the message home to the other kids: You came here to learn - leave your violent tendencies at home, or you're going on the next spike.

Pump250

Rookie

This kid tried attempted murder. Simply using the chair is a blunt object more than capable of killing someone. The other kid does not fight back at all. Which I find odd but usually assault is grounds for expulsion from the school. Anyone have more details post them up by hoodrat needs to see a 10 to 15 in prison for this shit.

That little n.igger has issues and is just a waste of breath on this planet

Private Joker

Well Known Member
No, that black person does not need to be put in jail. His family need to be put in jail, for raising such a degenerate scumbag.

As for him, he needs to have his arms severed at the elbows, his legs severed at the knees, and his torso jammed on a spike, outside the school this event took place. Leave him to piteously scream until he dies of blood loss. Then leave the corpse up there for a few more days, to drive the message home to the other kids: You came here to learn - leave your violent tendencies at home, or you're going on the next spike.
Now more n more it's coming full circle...

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

He don't need 10 to 15. The motherfucker needs the firing squad

scott13214

I am better than you!
not a kid, just a nigger
I see more and more of this every day. All the Nigger lovers and Biden is the reason this shit is even happening.
My grandmother told me when she was little Niggers were docile and respectful. If they chimped out they were put down like a wild animal.

Allowing niggers in politics and major roles in blockbuster movies is a disaster. Letting them protest with no consequences for their actions enables them to hurt honest hardworking people.
The nigger needs to understand this is unacceptable. The time has come where we need to stop these feral niggers before it is too late.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

It's so difficult to teach a monkey to understand stuff.

Back