Crime Should be in jail (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Not sure if this ids fresh.

This kid tried attempted murder. Simply using the chair is a blunt object more than capable of killing someone. The other kid does not fight back at all. Which I find odd but usually assault is grounds for expulsion from the school. Anyone have more details post them up by hoodrat needs to see a 10 to 15 in prison for this shit.

No one knows why the black kid acted out like this. The white kid could have done some heinous shit before this went down

No, that black person does not need to be put in jail. His family need to be put in jail, for raising such a degenerate scumbag.

As for him, he needs to have his arms severed at the elbows, his legs severed at the knees, and his torso jammed on a spike, outside the school this event took place. Leave him to piteously scream until he dies of blood loss. Then leave the corpse up there for a few more days, to drive the message home to the other kids: You came here to learn - leave your violent tendencies at home, or you're going on the next spike.
You don't need all that. Just 4 feet of rope and a nice oak tree.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Now that just smacks of inherent racism. And laziness and a lack of imagination. You don;t want people to think you're black, do you?

The rope is too short and its too much work just a round to the head and a woodchipper resolves the issue

No one knows why the black kid acted out like this. The white kid could have done some heinous shit before this went down

That is thinking out of the box...... shame on you.

All kidding aside no that will not hold up in a court of law

Interregnum

first floor room 16
if a subhuman does this to me
he has to kill me or at least beat me until im disabled
everything else is his safe death

fitz2654

Fresh Meat

This kid tried attempted murder. Simply using the chair is a blunt object more than capable of killing someone. The other kid does not fight back at all. Which I find odd but usually assault is grounds for expulsion from the school. Anyone have more details post them up by hoodrat needs to see a 10 to 15 in prison for this shit.

Typically spook at its best monkeys are unpredictable

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
It's not Samuel L Jacksons fault.

I'm not racist but that kid is definitely a fucking n-word with a big R, not because of the colour of his skin but the way he acted.
Totally agree, I think most people on here are not racist; except for some of the......'Master race folk', however; I would love to turn that little NIGG inside out..
Samuel Jackson is an awesome actor too..

For the ancestors 😂✊🏿

Back