OH MY GOD!!! WHERE DO I GET ONE!!!!!!??? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
is this the same guy who flew the english channel few years back? looks similar...

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Oh order me two.....only thing I wonder is the pressure. Pulling g's that strong and altitude has to be brutal.....cool though

ZenZaku

This user was banned
"It will be a long time before it's on the public market."

Aside from the cool factor, do we want this on the public market for any one of these idiots out there to get there hands on? I wonder how long before the first hundred drinking and flying fatalities. (FUI)

"It will be a long time before it's on the public market."

Aside from the cool factor, do we want this on the public market for any one of these idiots out there to get there hands on? I wonder how long before the first hundred drinking and flying fatalities. (FUI)
meh, flying fatalities... doesn't bother me. i know i'll learn how to use it properly.. for the ones who don't, Darwin awards them. maybe we'll get some good articles here on GG

ZenZaku

This user was banned
meh, flying fatalities... doesn't bother me. i know i'll learn how to use it properly.. for the ones who don't, Darwin awards them. maybe we'll get some good articles here on GG
And a bunch of pictures of fields covered in blood with bits of metal left over from the rig. Perhaps we'll finally have the first vehicle were the drunk driver kills themself and no one else gets hurt?

Back