Serious Paris: old limping man goes on shooting spree (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran

#France 🇫🇷: Security Forces released a photo of the pistol seized from the 69-year-old gunman who attacked the Kurdish Culture Center & a barber shop in #Paris.

Seemingly a .45 ACP (11.43×23mm) Colt M1911(A1) pattern pistol was captured along with four 7-round magazines.

Attachments

• 20221224_112652.jpg
    20221224_112652.jpg
    979.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
This proves "gun control" is fucking useless. When there's a will, there's a way.

I made a two shot .177 caliber "last ditch resistance" weapon some time back by boring two .177 cal holes down a smartphone sized block of steel. Then on the other ends I attached a car cigarette lighter assembly to the breech plug of each chamber, wired up to an 18650 battery mounted on the palm side of the thing, and secured the breechplugs in place with a U bracket over them and screwed in place on either side. Loaded each chamber with 20 grains by volume of powdered match heads and a .177 caliber airgun pellet. Nearly instant ignition upon pressing each switch. Loud as fuck in the basement I fired them in and both .177 pellets pierced two wooden pallet boards I put up as targets at 15 feet. More than enough to cause very fatal injuries at that range.

Now if I put a cliche medical office clipboard over this whole assembly, while holding the thing under the clipboard, it is absolutely unnoticeable. Modern ideas for modern and near future guerilla warfare as our world becomes more insane. Be ungovernable.

rovex

Rookie
This proves "gun control" is fucking useless. When there's a will, there's a way.

There aren’t people dying from gun shots every day here, unlike in some countries.

Being 69, he’s definitely seen how France has changed from when he was in his 20’s. Doesn’t have to be migrant related, culturally this place has changed immeasurably. People actually took pride and knew how to cook, now look at all the fatties coming out of Mcd’s…

Last edited:
Back