Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
This case has always amazed me. I mean the thought of this woman out and walking around and with children of her own scares the crap out of me. She didn't even have to register as a SO. She has a new name and everything now. I just can't believe those tapes have remained unseen and out of the public eye. I'm sure some people would pay good money to get their hands on them...
the tapes were destroyed after the trial

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
maybe but they even destroyed the house it happened in, so i doubt it
Houses and property where stuff like this happens is often demolished, but stuff like clothing, murder weapons, pictures and videos are usually kept just incase a new suspect comes to light and they need to re-examine the evidence

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Houses and property where stuff like this happens is often demolished, but stuff like clothing, murder weapons, pictures and videos are usually kept just incase a new suspect comes to light and they need to re-examine the evidence
well, i like to think the prosecutors kept copies of the tapes to jerk off to cuz, well, lawyers are the scum of the earth, but we may never get to see them cuz, well, lawyers are the scum of the earth....

They burned most of the evidence along with the tapes. Even his car was dismantled and scrapped. I think for a lot of people, just like myself, we want to see for ourselves with our own eyes whether Karla was really into it and was enjoying herself or it was fear that led to her being controlled. Certainly the transcripts of the videos are damning for Karla. But without being able to actually see and read her, it's very difficult to completely settle the matter in my mind.

What I find incredibly odd, is that none of non-rape/torture home videos seem to exist anymore. I would think those would be easily accessible, but I've never been able to find any of them. It seems just clips remain. But those clips came from the tapes, so news/media had them at some point.

Back