Philip Seymour Hoffman dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost

mrln

silent ghost
he had 23 fucking yrs clean!!! what the fuck?!? I could see falling off the wagon with a few months or a year or two,but all that time he had clean. I don't get it. did he think he would have a handle on it by now if he did it? no,he went to rehab last yr for it and look at him now. sad too really,he was a damn good actor!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
he had 23 fucking yrs clean!!! what the fuck?!? I could see falling off the wagon with a few months or a year or two,but all that time he had clean. I don't get it. did he think he would have a handle on it by now if he did it? no,he went to rehab last yr for it and look at him now. sad too really,he was a damn good actor!
He was. I have no pity for stars who od, though.

mrln

silent ghost
It needs just the right triggers, and shit happens again.
I know a guy who was an H addict. he kicked it for 11-12 yrs. was in a horrible acciadent. (almost died actually). the dr's at the hosp had given him heavy meds. as soon as he got out f the hosp,he went right back on that shit. now he lives on the streets,last I heard. he was in his late 50's at this point,i believe. to bad too. he was a really nice guy and a damn good concrete carpenter also!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Well.. this was interesting, I had no idea he was an addict, I guess I don't keep up. He was one of my favourite actors though, so I'm very annoyed that he died such a trashy death.
Man, he just looked like a junky to me. I had never heard about his habit as i dont really follow celeb news, but today when i saw he was dead and why, i didnt have a second thought about the drugs.

Trichrome

NewbieX
All the good shit he had going for him, and he needed more than whiskey or weed?

Next, we'll hear The Rock is a meth freak...

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
It needs just the right triggers, and shit happens again.
what ever kind of junkie....u struggle with it the rest of your life, was sorry to hear it, junk has taken alot of talent and good people too soon.

Back