Philip Seymour Hoffman dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Frank L

Fresh Meat
he had 23 fucking yrs clean!!! what the fuck?!? I could see falling off the wagon with a few months or a year or two,but all that time he had clean. I don't get it. did he think he would have a handle on it by now if he did it? no,he went to rehab last yr for it and look at him now. sad too really,he was a damn good actor!

No no my friend, it was the illuminati. They did him old school. Think about it. He "HAD" a problem, then he "IS FOUND" dead with that junk in his arm? Come on folks, wake up!

mrln

silent ghost
No no my friend, it was the illuminati. They did him old school. Think about it. He "HAD" a problem, then he "IS FOUND" dead with that junk in his arm? Come on folks, wake up!

I could see if he was a deep political activist against the govt. but I don't know if he was or not.
but your right,i wouldn't put it past the govt to do something like that!

McM

ARSELING
pikiert.gif

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Such a fuckin shame and a waste. Dude was an outstanding actor who was JUST NOW starting to get recognition. And he pissed it all away. Fuck him:facepalm:

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Such a fuckin shame and a waste. Dude was an outstanding actor who was JUST NOW starting to get recognition. And he pissed it all away. Fuck him:facepalm:
Yeah, i really enjoyed his work. Never saw capote, but i liked him in everything i saw him in. Fuck it, he lived and died how he wanted i guess. Still, no sympathy for an o.d.

Back