animals Pittie wanna play (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Walks up to Pitbull, gently says “Hey…” like he’s your friend…
IMG_0026.jpeg

klassik_sauvage

This user was banned
And that's why they should all be slaughtered and it should be illegal worldwide to own them. And fuck all you bitches who will obviously get your pussies all sore because of this comment. I'm glad I offended you. You should be killed along with your fuckin dogs FUCK YOU!
awwww yes zaddyyyy

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
And that's why they should all be slaughtered and it should be illegal worldwide to own them. And fuck all you bitches who will obviously get your pussies all sore because of this comment. I'm glad I offended you. You should be killed along with your fuckin dogs FUCK YOU!
Only nig+gers and mud-people own those filthy animals.... they have that in common...

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Telle you were traumatized by a pitbull without telling me you were traumatized by a pit bull. You little fucking bitch. Do the barks still make you piss yourself? 😆

Back