Police [POLICE] Interracial couples be like: (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
tumblr_79621b8dbbfbbfd997abdbbbad15a6e8_65c10546_500.gif

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
That isn't a chick...

But separately, living outside of the USA I see news coverage all the time of how quick the American cops are to shoot, anything that can remotely spun as racist will be replayed over and over and over. They never ever air how often the Police are confronted with weapons and shot at or hit. Just a bunch of trigger happy cops shooting black guys.

Politicization on domestic US happenings is outwardly projected to the rest of the world too, not just US citizens.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Once again, the nigger and the cops are equally retarded.... like holy fuck, neither of those cops covered each other, they just took single gunfights the nog easily couldve won if he wasnt a dog shit shot and didnt have whats essentially a purse gun. And the nog, good god dont get me started on the nog.

KingHippo

Punch me in the face and my shorts will drop ;-)
Look at that blonde WTF'ing dumb bimbo lol. Your hunt for a new black lollipop is on sugar sugar!

Coppernico

Born in nothingness to end in nothingness
I don't understand why the fuck people pull their gun at a cop knowing there's an almost 100% chance of being killed if they do so since they're outnumbered

Unless it's a suicide by cop

Back