Police Police kill pedophile threatening to kill wife (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathfromAbove101

Ifyou'rereadingthisIfuckedyermum
The police were called to the residents initially after the 7 year old told a teacher about the sexual abuse that was done to her by the stepfather, said teacher then got law enforcement involved. First contact they had with police didn't have a lot happen after they had left, the pedophile who threaten to kill his wife was then killed once police arrived on scene after the stepdaughter called dispatch a second time.

(Phonecall in video is of the 7 year old alerting authorities a second time to the stepfather threatening to kill his his wife)

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
The police were called to the residents initially after the 7 year old told a teacher about the sexual abuse that was done to her by the stepfather, said teacher then got law enforcement involved. First contact they had with police didn't have a lot happen after they had left, the pedophile who threaten to kill his wife was then killed once police arrived on scene after the stepdaughter called dispatch a second time.

(Phonecall in video is of the 7 year old alerting authorities a second time to the stepfather threatening to kill his his wife)

View attachment 695572
Those fkn dispatchers..... absolute MORONS

Btw, to all the white women thinking about fkn a dirty spic, this is what happens in the end.....

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

View attachment 695572

View attachment 695572
No wayyyyyy is that a 7 year old.

Woh... they didn't even stop to ask questions. What if the kid, in which sounded way older than a 7 year old was chatting shit and just wanted her mum to leave this man. Hahaha. WHOOOOOOOOPS......
It's been known for kids to make up stories. I mean did that man even have a weapon. Omg. How about ask questions before shooting.

Woh... they didn't even stop to ask questions. What if the kid, in which sounded way older than a 7 year old was chatting shit and just wanted her mum to leave this man. Hahaha. WHOOOOOOOOPS......
It's been known for kids to make up stories. I mean did that man even have a weapon. Omg. How about ask questions before shooting.

Plus, plus I'd prefer IF he was a peodo to be put behind bars so he could get beatings EVERY DAY. Death is TOO EASY for them.

Last edited:

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Plus, plus I'd prefer IF he was a peodo to be put behind bars so he could get beatings EVERY DAY. Death is TOO EASY for them.
I love the energy, but might I propose chemical castration? Some suggest that this should be treated with care and respect, like they're born that way and across the psychological/ law enforcement world, it is unilaterally agreed that they can't be cured. I think that warrants a nice, humane solution to the undesirable outliers in our collective genepool. Execution silences their influence on the youth, preventing the grooming of future offenders and also helps prevent more children being preyed upon. Death may be better than what THEY deserve, but WE deserve to live in a society without child predators.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Hang the fuck on where are the facts in this?
The "kid" states he is a pedo - no proof
The kid states he is trying to kill his Mom - no proof
The Cops bust into the apartment but no mention in the article the guy was armed. They shoot him multiple time and he is on the ground, not moving and no weapon seen and the cop shoots him in the head.
The woman would not run past him she would run away from him.

I'm just saying between the Police Activity article and the video I seen nothing that would warrant death. Now if the kid had proof, there was an active crime or the guy was trying to kill the cops all good. Did we see any of that? Nope. If someone finds the article say he sexually violated the kid, actually was killing the Woman or was armed and trying to kill someone let me know.

Hang the fuck on where are the facts in this?
The "kid" states he is a pedo - no proof
The kid states he is trying to kill his Mom - no proof
The Cops bust into the apartment but no mention in the article the guy was armed. They shoot him multiple time and he is on the ground, not moving and no weapon seen and the cop shoots him in the head.
The woman would not run past him she would run away from him.

I'm just saying between the Police Activity article and the video I seen nothing that would warrant death. Now if the kid had proof, there was an active crime or the guy was trying to kill the cops all good. Did we see any of that? Nope. If someone finds the article say he sexually violated the kid, actually was killing the Woman or was armed and trying to kill someone let me know.
Why would a 7 year old make up something like that. I'd side with her story. What proof do you need a video of him molesting her? Come on man. If you had a 7 year old kid (which you probably ever won't) would you disregard them if they told you some creep was molesting them? No, you'd believe them and you'd be fuckin pissed off and ready to hurt a motherfucker. You wouldn't ask her well do you have proof? Go scroll through tik tok or instagram and keep your snowflake comments to yourself.

Fuck that my tax dollars feed those nasty motherfuckers. Not to mention many pedos and sex offenders end up reoffending when they finish their little ass sentence the broken system gives them which shows that people like that don't ever get better. Which is why death is a better option. i firmly believe all sex offenders deserve death fuck you if you think otherwise, our tax dollars shouldn't be used to feed these disgusting monsters.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Why would a 7 year old make up something like that. I'd side with her story. What proof do you need a video of him molesting her? Come on man. If you had a 7 year old kid (which you probably ever won't) would you disregard them if they told you some creep was molesting them? No, you'd believe them and you'd be fuckin pissed off and ready to hurt a motherfucker. You wouldn't ask her well do you have proof? Go scroll through tik tok or instagram and keep your snowflake comments to yourself.
Look I know you are mentally disabled. But clearly, you never heard of SWATing. Secondly rolling in on the world of a seven year old and shooting someone is potentially murder. So I would expect some facts to be present before kicking in a door and shooting someone to death.
But you roll on with your limited view of the world and zero sense of justice or thought.

Ya I made a mistake.

I read the report and watched the video several times. So while I was civil about this Ill just say you can eat a bad of rotten cocks.

While the man was armed, the gun was still in the carry bag and no where near his person meaning he was no threat to the cops after dropping the weapon bag and being shot three times once by a 9mm, and twice by a .223 (AR-15)

The Cop or I should say murderer discharged his 12 gauge shot gun at a unarmed and wounded man that was no threat to anyone.

Per the report the weapon on the victim was inoperable and for some odd reason only loaded with four rounds - no rounds were discharged.

The man was shot in the hand, chest and shoulder disabling him, when he was shot seconds later the cop used the excuse "I thought he was reaching for something" when in fact he was critically wounded and disabled. His arm hanging down as the .223 round destroyed his shoulder area.

There was no evidence of a poison or drug (white powder) recovered from the body or in the report, which the Mother thought he was going to poison her.
There was no poison/drugs in the Mothers system
There was no evidence of sexual contact or DNA found on the girl or in the home per the report.

Now while you think Im some leftist snowflake I am not. I am former Infantry and was a Corrections officer. I am a huge supporter of gun rights and I have no issue making someone dead or supporting justified shootings. While the first two officers that engaged were 100% justified in the shooting the third officer with way more training and a SWAT team member committed murder. At the end of the day the report reads that the officer that fired the last and fatal shot used the tired excuse "I thought he was reaching for something" all while multiple officers were pointing guns at the man and none of them fired.

Last edited:

btphl

comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable
Look I know you are mentally disabled. But clearly, you never heard of SWATing. Secondly rolling in on the world of a seven year old and shooting someone is potentially murder. So I would expect some facts to be present before kicking in a door and shooting someone to death.
But you roll on with your limited view of the world and zero sense of justice or thought.

Ya I made a mistake.

I read the report and watched the video several times. So while I was civil about this Ill just say you can eat a bad of rotten cocks.

While the man was armed, the gun was still in the carry bag and no where near his person meaning he was no threat to the cops after dropping the weapon bag and being shot three times once by a 9mm, and twice by a .223 (AR-15)

The Cop or I should say murderer discharged his 12 gauge shot gun at a unarmed and wounded man that was no threat to anyone.

Per the report the weapon on the victim was inoperable and for some odd reason only loaded with four rounds - no rounds were discharged.

The man was shot in the hand, chest and shoulder disabling him, when he was shot seconds later the cop used the excuse "I thought he was reaching for something" when in fact he was critically wounded and disabled. His arm hanging down as the .223 round destroyed his shoulder area.

There was no evidence of a poison or drug (white powder) recovered from the body or in the report, which the Mother thought he was going to poison her.
There was no poison/drugs in the Mothers system
There was no evidence of sexual contact or DNA found on the girl or in the home per the report.

Now while you think Im some leftist snowflake I am not. I am former Infantry and was a Corrections officer. I am a huge supporter of gun rights and I have no issue making someone dead or supporting justified shootings. While the first two officers that engaged were 100% justified in the shooting the third officer with way more training and a SWAT team member committed murder. At the end of the day the report reads that the officer that fired the last and fatal shot used the tired excuse "I thought he was reaching for something" all while multiple officers were pointing guns at the man and none of them fired.
The circumstances leading up to what is a justified OIS is sus; you can read the 37 pg report here: https://www.washoecounty.gov/da/files/oisreports/OIS REPORT LOPEZ-LOPEZ.pdf
The mother after incident reported months of legitimate 'red flags' but never filed a criminal complaint - it all came to a head when the 7 y/o told a teacher
The apt seen in the video was leased as a 'getaway spot' and for use in their webcam modeling business
Finally (there are other little details) the mother claiming to be in mortal danger did not communicate fear of being shot or stabbed but being covertly poisoned. Interestingly enough, the OIS report makes no mention of any follow-up tox run on the mother in light of those accusations
Still, a great video if anyone miraculously gets an uncensored version of it

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 695572

View attachment 695572
That IS NOT the voice or vocabulary of a 7 yr old

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

View attachment 695572
Lmfao fuck that guy but thats absolutely murder lmfao that shotgun cop straight up just executed him. Glad he did but holy fuck lmfao i thought i was watching a cartel execution video for a second

Fuck that my tax dollars feed those nasty motherfuckers. Not to mention many pedos and sex offenders end up reoffending when they finish their little ass sentence the broken system gives them which shows that people like that don't ever get better. Which is why death is a better option. i firmly believe all sex offenders deserve death fuck you if you think otherwise, our tax dollars shouldn't be used to feed these disgusting monsters.
Yes but there was absolutely zero evidence (from what i can tell now, if more information is released obv that changes things) that he actually did anything, remember the whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing that our system is supposedly founded on?

Again, if he actually did hurt that child he deserves far more than a quick death, but none of us know if that actually occurred.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
The circumstances leading up to what is a justified OIS is sus; you can read the 37 pg report here: https://www.washoecounty.gov/da/files/oisreports/OIS REPORT LOPEZ-LOPEZ.pdf
The mother after incident reported months of legitimate 'red flags' but never filed a criminal complaint - it all came to a head when the 7 y/o told a teacher
The apt seen in the video was leased as a 'getaway spot' and for use in their webcam modeling business
Finally (there are other little details) the mother claiming to be in mortal danger did not communicate fear of being shot or stabbed but being covertly poisoned. Interestingly enough, the OIS report makes no mention of any follow-up tox run on the mother in light of those accusations
Still, a great video if anyone miraculously gets an uncensored version of it

The cop got a pass. ( sorry read your post wrong but summarized anyway)

I read the report, even made it a point. Everything I said is valid. The suspect was disabled due to the shooting. Maybe you missed the blood pouring out of him while he was kneeling on the floor screaming. The Cop used a rather lame excuse to justify the execution/ muder. In case you are out of touch, cops largely get a pass when they kill someone, articles written about it, go ahead and look it up. Why? Because as long as there is "reasonable doubt" they are let off.

I know about report writing I have written many so, what is your expertise or experience in report writing?

As far as I know, you have eyes and watched the same video. So you saw exactly what I did. Because your sense of perception or bias is clouding your thought process you feel it is okay to let the cop off. Possibly based on the NONEXISTANT evidence of STATEMENTS only. Most people without evidence pegged this guy as a (word omitted due to forum rules) and violent criminal, and sure he totally could have been. This is why people get a day in court. This is a highly trained officer that knew what he was doing, he knew what to say it was super simple.
I have made my point clear.

Back