Police Police Shot And Killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Cops really aren't the smartest.

"This guy has 50,000 volts of electricity coursing through his body.... I should touch him!"

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Kenneth DeHart was arrested Tuesday and charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and being a felon in possession of a weapon in connection with the shooting, according to the Blount County District Attorney General Ryan Desmond.

DeHart was taken into custody several days after fleeing the shooting scene, where authorities say he fatally shot Deputy Greg McCowan and injured Deputy Shelby Eggers.

CNN has reached out to DeHart’s public defender for comment

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Kenneth DeHart was arrested Tuesday and charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and being a felon in possession of a weapon in connection with the shooting, according to the Blount County District Attorney General Ryan Desmond.

DeHart was taken into custody several days after fleeing the shooting scene, where authorities say he fatally shot Deputy Greg McCowan and injured Deputy Shelby Eggers.

CNN has reached out to DeHart’s public defender for comment
If someone starts a GoFundMe page for Kenneth Dehart, I'll contribute. I'm so sick of these pigs harassing and assaulting citizens. Tazing a man with a heart condition? That's attempted murder in my book.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If someone starts a GoFundMe page for Kenneth Dehart, I'll contribute. I'm so sick of these pigs harassing and assaulting citizens. Tazing a man with a heart condition? That's attempted murder in my book.
He's already been in a standoff with cops before, he's a convicted felon who legally can't own a weapon. The death penalty is on the table now.

0fatfuck0

Lurker
Lmao useless female officer and she ended up surviving nonetheless unlike the other. but they got that monkey a few weeks later so good riddance

Back