[POLICE] The dumbest civilians ever (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kronk

Rookie
We don't have the full context here.
It is possible more than one thing happened here and the guy on the ground is not the bad guy, possibly.
But Cops just shoot everyone so no surprise they kill him.
and what do you want the cop to do ? he had a gun and wouldn't drop it, maybe he could hold court in a pitch black alley to find out if he is the baddy , take statements from those screaming emotional probably drunk idiots, while the guy has a gun and has already shot someone and who knows who else is involved and also armed, even the woman on the phone couldn't string a sentence together

Punisher_1

This user was banned
and what do you want the cop to do ? he had a gun and wouldn't drop it, maybe he could hold court in a pitch black alley to find out if he is the baddy , take statements from those screaming emotional probably drunk idiots, while the guy has a gun and has already shot someone and who knows who else is involved and also armed, even the woman on the phone couldn't string a sentence together
If the guy wanted to kill people two of them were standing over him.

The context could have been the first guy we see could have been armed, shot the guy on the ground however the guy got the gun away and shot him before wandering off and dropping to the ground. Hence the guy the cop shot was the "good guy" and since he was so fucked up he had no idea what was going on and the cop seen the gun and killed him.

joegausch

Rookie
All useless eaters....

" why do do dat"
The level of retardedness and stupidity of those people.
So they basically demand Cops and the Ambulanece (by the way that's at least a 2k ride)
The Cops get there and get ridiculed
Next time turn off the radio Cops-
Your not missing nothing.

Last edited:

Cool8

Lurker
Possibly. But then why not drop the gun?
Fresno PD is to shot first then asked questions,bass of the video it look like the people where in the process of diffusing the incident. Unfortunately PD go in the finish off it like a deer being hit by a car at night

dark skies

Well Known Member
These are the animals invading the USA.... Nice bunch.....
Wasn't that how you got there in the first place? I don't think white Americans count as native Americans.

Fresno PD is to shot first then asked questions,bass of the video it look like the people where in the process of diffusing the incident. Unfortunately PD go in the finish off it like a deer being hit by a car at night
Shit! Did they run him over as he stared into the headlights? That's fucked up...

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
It is possible more than one thing happened here and the guy on the ground is not the bad guy, possibly.
He tried to aim his gun at them, jackass. Besides, “good” and “bad” are relative terms. I’m fact, many would say that the cops are the bad guys.

Nah if you zoom in he pointed the gun at the cops any man that wants to live is shooting like the officer did

lechmich

Forum Veteran
WHYJOOCHOOTEM... well I'm scared that that fucker lying flat out barely able to move is going to CHOOT me - I know, slim chance but still there!!!

Nah if you zoom in he pointed the gun at the cops any man that wants to live is shooting like the officer did
The only hand that moved couldnt be pointin a gun at them

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Obviously your missing something dumb ass
You just called me a dumbass… while using the incorrect *you’re*

IMG_2388.gif

Back