accident Poo Sweeper (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
That was either the dumbest reaction to hearing a train horn behind you (walk ON to the railbed), or the least effective suicide plan (fail to go under the rail train wheels).

That being said..... is that cow-catcher/deflector on the front of the train to stop people tossing themselves infront of trains? Is India's rate of train-sucides THAT bad they now fit trains with body-deflectors?

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
That was either the dumbest reaction to hearing a train horn behind you (walk ON to the railbed), or the least effective suicide plan (fail to go under the rail train wheels).

That being said..... is that cow-catcher/deflector on the front of the train to stop people tossing themselves infront of trains? Is India's rate of train-sucides THAT bad they now fit trains with body-deflectors?
We reference this component as a cow-pusher.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Not only are they stupid but also deaf or were they expecting the train to move around them.
At first I thought there was the possibility of their being deaf…yes…even two of them because deaf people hang out together all the time (my former in-laws were deaf…good gawd I’m having hot flashbacks thinking about being a part of that family and community to some degree) but those vibrations on the track and rumble in their chest from the horn should have alerted them. Fuck ‘em. Just stupid people.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
IMG_6951.gif

hawkesdale

Rookie

I think there are a lot of loose cattle in India.

zechen951

Fresh Meat

I couldn't process that either ... Perhaps they were "Hard of hearing" 🤔... And Good point... A few lives could possibly be saved by modifying the cow catcher/deflector.(Perhaps).

Back