bizarre Pretending To Be A Medic (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Maybe said "medic" was checking his identity before they killed him as not to break the rules of engagement though... 🤔 Ya know, before you blast 'em all nazi style-like. 🤭
What did he steal other than his soul prior?

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
These are Hamas terrorists wearing vests of paramedics and press, actually helping other terrorists. Israel forces are not shooting paramedics.
Also we can see here a reason, why there are "killed civilians without weapons"- they had weapons, before "paramedic" removed these.
...and Hamas is really ________ .

MrSinister

A born unbeliever, a cynical soul.
These are Hamas terrorists wearing vests of paramedics and press, actually helping other terrorists. Israel forces are not shooting paramedics.
Also we can see here a reason, why there are "killed civilians without weapons"- they had weapons, before "paramedic" removed these.
Hence why the heebs should just carpet bomb the fuck out of that shithole

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Makes sense. How do you know this though?

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Israel should not discriminate between hamas and civilians - they're all the same in that shit hole, blow them all away.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Kikes need to die. I'm sorry but it's really that simple. 🤷‍♂️

I smell a Zionist rat...

flagisup

Stare at my face
This is a new war role, the thief. Responsible for collecting belongings from the other side hahaha

Back