PRISM; yeah, they're watching. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
If this is news to you, where have you been hiding?

Yes, the government collects EVERYTHING. They can literally watch you type. Google, Microsoft, yahoo, aol....list goes on and on and on. The companies deny involvement, but nobody is denying the accuracy of the leak. In fact, the only response from the government I've seen is a condemnation of the leak and a statement on how it undermines national security.

Oh, wait....they only COLLECT the data of American citizens...they TARGET conversations of foreign nationals.

Gimme a fucking break.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data

image.jpg
image.jpg

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
PRISM is old news.
Recycled as todays scandal cuz something bigger may be happening.
Law enforcement spies are EVERYWHERE. also on this site.
That is why i never posted pictures from my secret basement.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
My theory has always been whatever we learn about the government....news, weapons, anything....is probably ten years old and outdated.

That being said, it was an interesting article.

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
I find it troubling they don't even care to hide it anymore. We have been conditioned to shrug it off. I'm guilty too.
The problem is not our shrugging it off. It's the fact that they have us all fighting against each other so that we will not unite and overthrow the government.

It's some scary shit. Big Brother. We should all read "1984" again.
No need to read it - we're living it.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Oh, that's true.

ANYBODY that buys the republican/democrat bullshit is a fucking moron. Vince McMahon himself would blush at the shit they feed us.

Why do you think EVERY election is about abortions and homosexuals, guns and money?!

NOT ONE OF THESE FUCKERS HOLDS ANY HIGH GROUND.

Dont buy the lie.

Back