Protesters knock down Roosevelt, Lincoln statues in Portland (1 Viewer)

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
read the article you dumb nigger and stop pretending you are an economist. You're a bitch who complains about everything that's a fact
I read your article, and it is a load of bullshit. It is written by a person who stands by the shit capitalist system we are tied to. That is akin to dictator writing an article about how dictatorships are great...And just cause you went on the internet to find an article to back up your opinion, doesn't mean it is right. There are always many ways things can be done...

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Why do you think the GFC happened? Cause there was that much money in world circulation, that there wasn't enough resources or "things" on earth behind the money to back up the wealth. That is why they had to make an "adjustment". Money is just paper. You need to buy things with money to back up it's wealth.
WHO GIVES A FUCK.

lol you're bitching about something that's done, gold isn't coming back get the fuck over it :lol:

you're discredited by smarter people, fuck off

Brainfart

read the article you dumb nigger and stop pretending you are an economist. You're a bitch who complains about everything that's a fact
Printing endless amounts of money is what causes inflation. You said you disagree. That shows you have no idea. If every one has lots of money but there is only so much stuff the earth can produce, Than the amount of money spent is controlled by the things that the money buys, as it is the things you buy with money that gives it it's value. Not the other way round like your article says... You don't get this cause you are a fool...

Brainfart

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

lol you're bitching about something that's done, gold isn't coming back get the fuck over it :lol:

you're discredited by smarter people, fuck off
You bet it is...why do you think gold has gone through the roof recently? Cause people are buying up gold because of covid...

D.O.A.

You bet it is...why do you think gold has gone through the roof recently? Cause people are buying up gold because of covid...
And?

40 economists just explained why it's a bad idea and you post some bullshit from your tinfoil hat website and remind me about covid. I was buying 1oz silver bars for less than a packet of smokes last year, I really don't give a fuck about your monetary policy ideas

Brainfart

And?

40 economists just explained why it's a bad idea and you post some bullshit from your tinfoil hat website and remind me about covid. I was buying 1oz silver bars for less than a packet of smokes last year, I really don't give a fuck about your monetary policy ideas
I could go on the net and find an article with 40 economists who say the opposite of what that article put forward. So your argument is stupid...
I think the same about most things you say... You think that printing endless amounts of money doesn't cause inflation...That is the meaning of inflation...Idiot...And silver deteriorates...It isn't gold...another dumb point that has nothing to do with what we are debating...

D.O.A.

I could go on the net and find an article with 40 economists who say the opposite of what that article put forward. So your argument is stupid...
I think the same about most things you say... You think that printing endless amounts of money doesn't cause inflation...That is the meaning of inflation...Idiot...And silver deteriorates...It isn't gold...another dumb point that has nothing to do with what we are debating...
The fact is gold isn't being used so you can shut the fuck up now and go back to daydreaming about your precious gold standard lol. Silver is mined at a ratio of 11 to 1 against gold and its actually used for shit besides earrings. You can read anywhere it's undervalued. You noted the gold price rise during covid. So did silver, which I have plenty of. Don't pretend you're telling me anything new besides some sore bullshit about inflation you read on alexjones.com

Brainfart

The fact is gold isn't being used so you can shut the fuck up now and go back to daydreaming about your precious gold standard lol. Silver is mined at a ratio of 11 to 1 against gold and its actually used for shit besides earrings. You can read anywhere it's undervalued. You noted the gold price rise during covid. So did silver, which I have plenty of. Don't pretend you're telling me anything new besides some sore bullshit about inflation
But silver deteriorates...Gold lasts forever...that is why it is used as currency and silver isn't...And we weren't talking about silver. When someone is losing a debate or looking stupid, they change the subject(move the goal posts). That is what you are doing...Victory to me...hahaha...

D.O.A.

But silver deteriorates...Gold lasts forever...that is why it is used as currency and silver isn't...And we weren't talking about silver. When someone is losing a debate or looking stupid, they change the subject(move the goal posts). That is what you are doing...Victory to me...hahaha...
you're a fucking retard lol. Absorb this fact:

unless you have a safe full of gold, as in millions and millions of dollars worth, no one cares what you think. Gold lasts forever in a safe yes but silver is being consumed by industry it's not growing back again. Get that through your skull Einstein. I look to the future, you live in the past. rare metals become more expensive as they get rarer, duh.

Brainfart

you're a fucking retard lol. Absorb this fact:

unless you have a safe full of gold, as in millions and millions of dollars worth, no one cares what you think. Gold lasts forever in a safe yes but silver is being consumed by industry it's not growing back again. Get that through your skull Einstein. I look to the future, you live in the past. rare metals become more expensive as they get rarer, duh.
Gold lasts forever full stop. That is why it is so valuable and has been used as currency for thousands of years. Because if you store it and come back to get it, the same amount is there. Silver breaks down. That is why silver will never be as valuable as gold. And you are letting the insults fly cause you are being ruled and that is why you changed the subject and we are talking about silver now. And silver is being created, as is gold...In the earth under pressure by the nuclear reactor that is our core. Both metals can be made in a lab...

Brainfart

The fact is gold isn't being used so you can shut the fuck up now and go back to daydreaming about your precious gold standard lol. Silver is mined at a ratio of 11 to 1 against gold and its actually used for shit besides earrings. You can read anywhere it's undervalued. You noted the gold price rise during covid. So did silver, which I have plenty of. Don't pretend you're telling me anything new besides some sore bullshit about inflation you read on alexjones.com
You edited this comment you stu Stu stuttering fool. Added the Alex Jones bit. He is a fool and in the back pockets of the crooked media and CIA. He is a controlled puppet that is there for the controlled release of info that people had found out anyway. Then the info is discredited as a conspiracy theory released by a crackpot that is Alex Jones...Why do you think he gets air time?

Users who are viewing this thread