Protesters knock down Roosevelt, Lincoln statues in Portland (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
read the article you dumb nigger and stop pretending you are an economist. You're a bitch who complains about everything that's a fact
I read your article, and it is a load of bullshit. It is written by a person who stands by the shit capitalist system we are tied to. That is akin to dictator writing an article about how dictatorships are great...And just cause you went on the internet to find an article to back up your opinion, doesn't mean it is right. There are always many ways things can be done...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Why do you think the GFC happened? Cause there was that much money in world circulation, that there wasn't enough resources or "things" on earth behind the money to back up the wealth. That is why they had to make an "adjustment". Money is just paper. You need to buy things with money to back up it's wealth.
WHO GIVES A FUCK.

lol you're bitching about something that's done, gold isn't coming back get the fuck over it :lol:

you're discredited by smarter people, fuck off

Brainfart

read the article you dumb nigger and stop pretending you are an economist. You're a bitch who complains about everything that's a fact
Printing endless amounts of money is what causes inflation. You said you disagree. That shows you have no idea. If every one has lots of money but there is only so much stuff the earth can produce, Than the amount of money spent is controlled by the things that the money buys, as it is the things you buy with money that gives it it's value. Not the other way round like your article says... You don't get this cause you are a fool...

Brainfart

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

lol you're bitching about something that's done, gold isn't coming back get the fuck over it :lol:

you're discredited by smarter people, fuck off
You bet it is...why do you think gold has gone through the roof recently? Cause people are buying up gold because of covid...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You bet it is...why do you think gold has gone through the roof recently? Cause people are buying up gold because of covid...
And?

40 economists just explained why it's a bad idea and you post some bullshit from your tinfoil hat website and remind me about covid. I was buying 1oz silver bars for less than a packet of smokes last year, I really don't give a fuck about your monetary policy ideas

Brainfart

And?

40 economists just explained why it's a bad idea and you post some bullshit from your tinfoil hat website and remind me about covid. I was buying 1oz silver bars for less than a packet of smokes last year, I really don't give a fuck about your monetary policy ideas
I could go on the net and find an article with 40 economists who say the opposite of what that article put forward. So your argument is stupid...
I think the same about most things you say... You think that printing endless amounts of money doesn't cause inflation...That is the meaning of inflation...Idiot...And silver deteriorates...It isn't gold...another dumb point that has nothing to do with what we are debating...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I could go on the net and find an article with 40 economists who say the opposite of what that article put forward. So your argument is stupid...
I think the same about most things you say... You think that printing endless amounts of money doesn't cause inflation...That is the meaning of inflation...Idiot...And silver deteriorates...It isn't gold...another dumb point that has nothing to do with what we are debating...
The fact is gold isn't being used so you can shut the fuck up now and go back to daydreaming about your precious gold standard lol. Silver is mined at a ratio of 11 to 1 against gold and its actually used for shit besides earrings. You can read anywhere it's undervalued. You noted the gold price rise during covid. So did silver, which I have plenty of. Don't pretend you're telling me anything new besides some sore bullshit about inflation you read on alexjones.com

Brainfart

The fact is gold isn't being used so you can shut the fuck up now and go back to daydreaming about your precious gold standard lol. Silver is mined at a ratio of 11 to 1 against gold and its actually used for shit besides earrings. You can read anywhere it's undervalued. You noted the gold price rise during covid. So did silver, which I have plenty of. Don't pretend you're telling me anything new besides some sore bullshit about inflation
But silver deteriorates...Gold lasts forever...that is why it is used as currency and silver isn't...And we weren't talking about silver. When someone is losing a debate or looking stupid, they change the subject(move the goal posts). That is what you are doing...Victory to me...hahaha...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
But silver deteriorates...Gold lasts forever...that is why it is used as currency and silver isn't...And we weren't talking about silver. When someone is losing a debate or looking stupid, they change the subject(move the goal posts). That is what you are doing...Victory to me...hahaha...
you're a fucking retard lol. Absorb this fact:

unless you have a safe full of gold, as in millions and millions of dollars worth, no one cares what you think. Gold lasts forever in a safe yes but silver is being consumed by industry it's not growing back again. Get that through your skull Einstein. I look to the future, you live in the past. rare metals become more expensive as they get rarer, duh.

Brainfart

you're a fucking retard lol. Absorb this fact:

unless you have a safe full of gold, as in millions and millions of dollars worth, no one cares what you think. Gold lasts forever in a safe yes but silver is being consumed by industry it's not growing back again. Get that through your skull Einstein. I look to the future, you live in the past. rare metals become more expensive as they get rarer, duh.
Gold lasts forever full stop. That is why it is so valuable and has been used as currency for thousands of years. Because if you store it and come back to get it, the same amount is there. Silver breaks down. That is why silver will never be as valuable as gold. And you are letting the insults fly cause you are being ruled and that is why you changed the subject and we are talking about silver now. And silver is being created, as is gold...In the earth under pressure by the nuclear reactor that is our core. Both metals can be made in a lab...

Brainfart

The fact is gold isn't being used so you can shut the fuck up now and go back to daydreaming about your precious gold standard lol. Silver is mined at a ratio of 11 to 1 against gold and its actually used for shit besides earrings. You can read anywhere it's undervalued. You noted the gold price rise during covid. So did silver, which I have plenty of. Don't pretend you're telling me anything new besides some sore bullshit about inflation you read on alexjones.com
You edited this comment you stu Stu stuttering fool. Added the Alex Jones bit. He is a fool and in the back pockets of the crooked media and CIA. He is a controlled puppet that is there for the controlled release of info that people had found out anyway. Then the info is discredited as a conspiracy theory released by a crackpot that is Alex Jones...Why do you think he gets air time?

Gold is still the standard for investors who have lots of money. Silver is play toy for the poorer investor that doesn't have hundreds or millions to spend on gold.

CIA isnt interested in small fry people, leaders of the world and illuminati conspiracies is what they are after.

Some really uneducated and just plain retarded individuals believe shit on qnon, 4chan, flat earth website debunked sites.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
and replace them with lil wayne or some shit
Protesters knock down Roosevelt, Lincoln statues in Portland

Portland protesters knock down statues of Teddy Roosevelt, Abe Lincoln

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Protesters overturned statues of former Presidents Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln in Portland, Oregon, on Sunday night in a declaration of “rage” toward Columbus Day.
Protest organizers dubbed the event "Indigenous Peoples Day of Rage,” in response to Monday's federal holiday named after 15th-century Italian explorer Christopher Columbus, a polarizing figure who Native American advocates have said spurred centuries of genocide against indigenous populations in the Americas.
The group threw chains around Roosevelt's statue, officially titled “Theodore Roosevelt, Rough Rider." They threw red paint on the monument and began using a blowtorch on the statue's base, news outlets reported.
The crowd pulled down the statue just before 9 p.m. The group later turned their attention toward Lincoln’s statue, pulling it down about eight minutes later.
Historians have said Roosevelt expressed hostility toward Native Americans, once saying: “I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every 10 are ...”
Protesters spray-painted “Dakota 38” on the base of Lincoln's statue, referencing the 38 Dakota men Lincoln approved to have hanged after the men were involved in a violent conflict with white settlers in Minnesota.
After toppling the statues, the crowd began smashing windows at the Oregon Historical Society and later moved onto the Portland State University Campus Public Safety office.
Police later declared the event a riot and ordered the group to disperse. Police said anyone involved in “criminal behavior, including vandalism” was subject to arrest. It's unclear if any arrests were made.
The monuments are the latest statues to come down in a wave of removed monuments and protests sparked by the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.

tonytulo

Rookie
In a University of Chicago poll this year, not one of 40 top economists surveyed supported a return to gold. The last gold standard commission, established by President Ronald Reagan, voted by a wide margin against bringing it back. The size and complexity of the U.S. economy would also make the conversion extremely difficult. Just to back the dollars now in circulation and on deposit—about $2.7 trillion—with the approximately 261 million ounces of gold held by the U.S. government, gold prices would have to rise as high as $10,000 an ounce, up from about $1,780, causing huge inflation.

go play with your didgeridoo you fucking moron, this is why you have a victim mentality you're too stupid to comprehend facts
The end of this made my day. I needed that laugh.

Back