RABIES SEQUENCE(ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
How about this possible scenario which is actually possible ?

1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmisseble thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

so there you go ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Did you have cats when you were a kid? You see, toxoplasma exposure has been linked to schizophrenia in humans.

In rats, toxoplasma actually makes the rat less fearful of, and even seek out cats, the prized host for the toxoplasma parasite.

Here is a trusted medical link

Here is another medical reference

And for a hat trick…

I have seen the studies, the actual scientific ones, into 5G radio frequency exposure. As with all potentially ionising radiation, there are potential effects on organic tissues when exposed to the radiation. However, what you discuss is more in the realms of psychosis. And, you don’t spell the ‘clever words’ correctly which may be down to you, or that your sources are bollocks.

Thrombo

This user was banned

1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmisseble thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

Whatever you're smoking... STOP! It's rotting your brain you fucking idiot.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Did you have cats when you were a kid? You see, toxoplasma exposure has been linked to schizophrenia in humans.

In rats, toxoplasma actually makes the rat less fearful of, and even seek out cats, the prized host for the toxoplasma parasite.

And for a hat trick…

I have seen the studies, the actual scientific ones, into 5G radio frequency exposure. As with all potentially ionising radiation, there are potential effects on organic tissues when exposed to the radiation. However, what you discuss is more in the realms of psychosis. And, you don’t spell the ‘clever words’ correctly which may be down to you, or that your sources are bollocks.
this is just my opinion , my source is from the all knower

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
A zombie apocalypse must be a stinky affair. Also, there aren't that many guns in Germany. This drastically reduces survivability. So better not.
In addition, we have Corona, rabies would be a bit too much.

Guipago

Forum Veteran

And for a hat trick…

The Japs & Germans (& everyone else) did experiments with frequencies during ww2, nasty stuff.

They say that the stuff we hear that is so crazy and hard to believe that it almost sounds too crazy to be true… Is the actual truth. Definitely a theory that is new to me but thinking about it. Anything is possible.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I think you need to converse with your all knowing maker a little more on just how the rabies virus operates. Also, to get to that point of a slobbering, infectious lunatic, you'd have to be infected and untreated for a long time...

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I think you need to converse with your all knowing maker a little more on just how the rabies virus operates. Also, to get to that point of a slobbering, infectious lunatic, you'd have to be infected and untreated for a long time...

go do that meditation ahhaha

Back