ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE I TOLD YOU SO (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned

Scientists have revived a ‘zombie’ virus that spent 48,500 years frozen in permafrost​

CNN
Updated 9:11 PM EST, Wed March 8, 2023

look the lies of CNN ,

LOOK AT MY SHARED INFORMATION (truth) AND THE DATE

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?
1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmissable thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

rabies sequence

I told you so but every person can only be guided by the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory ,,

THIS STUFF IS HIGH TECH NANO STUFF YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND , YES I AM TALKING TO YOU SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY REACTIONS TO YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM TO ME AND INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS) AND INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and glory

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
All that writing and only the first 3 sentences are true. Yes scientists have 'revived' a virus and other organic material from the melting permafrost. Everything else u wrote is speculation and conjecture
at least mine is speculation and conjecture, yours is worthless and empty , what kind of information do you bring to the table besides something that someone else hasnt said already you piece of S...

deviant2

hell is other people
tin-foil-hat-crazy.gif

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

Scientists have revived a ‘zombie’ virus that spent 48,500 years frozen in permafrost​

CNN

look the lies of CNN ,

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?
1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmissable thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

rabies sequence

I told you so but every person can only be guided by the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory ,,

THIS STUFF IS HIGH TECH NANO STUFF YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND , YES I AM TALKING TO YOU SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY REACTIONS TO YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM TO ME AND INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS) AND INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and glory
Shut up, monkey....

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

CNN

look the lies of CNN ,

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?

rabies sequence

Sure thing FUKTARD!!! I think U've got "COCK RABIES" Don't B trying to Bite any Dicks now!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

Shut up, monkey....
RIGHT???
Cock Rabies Maggot,This Fkn Guy!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I presume, based on your reactive and inflammatory replies, you have chosen to “INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS)”.

Rather than walk the higher path in which you “INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and glory”?

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
Your copy pasted blog is full of grammatical errors. World news doesnt usually involve jesusy stuff. You discredit your source, which is one person, with religion in my opinion. I pray for your spelling to get better.
Layoff the jeezus juice at the snackbars. Remember to take ur meds.

Clam

Forum Veteran

CNN

look the lies of CNN ,

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?

rabies sequence

Good ! I can't wait to use all the ammo I reloaded!

S

CNN

look the lies of CNN ,

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?

rabies sequence

THIS STUFF IS HIGH TECH NANO STUFF YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND , YES I AM TALKING TO YOU SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY REACTIONS TO YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM TO ME AND INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS) AND INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and glo

So that's really smart let's stir up some virus that has been dead for 48,000 years and bring it back to civilization. These elite morons don't have a lick of common sense! I believe this is a way they are using to scare folks into believing their climate change cult! We need to pray that God will eradicate all these evil bastard currently on earth!!!

Back