ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE I TOLD YOU SO (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
try to get in paradise , you'll regret it otherwise
jesus.jpg

yes you did :p now go fock yourself and have terrible day bitch ass faggot ;talking here about my reaction score ,, fock off system slave

Edit

my news comes from my creator , what do you have as helper, protector, feeder? I have the almighty one and only in all his majesty and glory worthy of all praises helping me ,, WHO DO YOU HAVE???? there is nothing you have or can have that is better than what I have , I can assure you that , you are nothing and I am nothing but at least I am with the one in control of everything
you're nothing without me.jpg

S

So that's really smart let's stir up some virus that has been dead for 48,000 years and bring it back to civilization. These elite morons don't have a lick of common sense! I believe this is a way they are using to scare folks into believing their climate change cult! We need to pray that God will eradicate all these evil bastard currently on earth!!!
if i pay money to the govt, the wx will get better.jpg

Last edited:

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Flatus is correct it is of the coward to reject worldly abuse. The man of God accepts his worldly abuse because in spirit none besides God can bring harm to him and he knows this. The man of God sacrifices worldly wealth and is wealthy in spirit.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I can't take another heartache. Though you say you're my friend, I'm at my wit's end.

When I ask you to be nice, you say you've gotta be cruel to be kind, in the right measure.

Well I do my best to understand @GOTTOFORGET but you still mystify and I want to know why.

am I really your friend?

If any of this were real we would have no immunity to it anyway..we would just be fucked so why even mention it?
because I like to say whats on my mind maybe it serves something good to my fellow humans wanting to live in peace,

If this is the case why SO angry......leave us sheep to be punished.......fucking nut job!
no I wanna save them, I earn good deeds by it , everything is noted by our lord in all his majesty and glory worthy of all praises ,, ALLAH SWT, ALLAHU AKBAR, hold your horses racists"Allahu akbar" it means god is the greatest,

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Yes, you really are. Hell, i like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
don't talk like that about your sister man , you're not leaving a good impressionn , but sir, I show patience and forgive so ,, and I don't have a lot of friends ,, but thats for a reason probably like everything's for a reason,

Yes, you really are. Hell, i like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
you should say marry my sister ,, thats the way

hedgerow

simpelton
don't talk like that about your sister man , you're not leaving a good impressionn , but sir, I show patience and forgive so ,, and I don't have a lot of friends ,, but thats for a reason probably like everything's for a reason,

you should say marry my sister ,, thats the way
It would be great if you could marry my sister. She's a Muslim convert so it's right up your alley.

She's also 420 pounds, but has a pretty face...somewhere under all that blubber. Somehow, she's still a virgin too, so that's 1 of 72 done.

Thanks for forgiving me, I appreciate that. I know deep down you're a good guy and not just someone playing a dickhead on the Internet.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be swamped with friends, though. Do you bath daily?

Even if you don't, I'll still be your friend here...BFF!

1680229352142.png

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
It would be great if you could marry my sister. She's a Muslim convert so it's right up your alley.

She's also 420 pounds, but has a pretty face...somewhere under all that blubber. Somehow, she's still a virgin too, so that's 1 of 72 done.

Thanks for forgiving me, I appreciate that. I know deep down you're a good guy and not just someone playing a dickhead on the Internet.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be swamped with friends, though. Do you bath daily?

Even if you don't, I'll still be your friend here...BFF!

View attachment 671520
I absolutly do not bath daily, show some respect for your sister man and why always these 72 virgin jokes lol, I am a muslim and I am happy with just one, cut the racist jokes man , and go take care of your sister and mother ,

undrgrndhp

NewbieX

Scientists have revived a ‘zombie’ virus that spent 48,500 years frozen in permafrost​

CNN
Updated 9:11 PM EST, Wed March 8, 2023

look the lies of CNN ,

LOOK AT MY SHARED INFORMATION (truth) AND THE DATE

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?
1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmissable thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

rabies sequence

I told you so but every person can only be guided by the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory ,,

THIS STUFF IS HIGH TECH NANO STUFF YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND , YES I AM TALKING TO YOU SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY REACTIONS TO YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM TO ME AND INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS) AND INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and
Empty geaded moron

Scientists have revived a ‘zombie’ virus that spent 48,500 years frozen in permafrost​

CNN
Updated 9:11 PM EST, Wed March 8, 2023

look the lies of CNN ,

LOOK AT MY SHARED INFORMATION (truth) AND THE DATE

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?
1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmissable thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

rabies sequence

I told you so but every person can only be guided by the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory ,,

THIS STUFF IS HIGH TECH NANO STUFF YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND , YES I AM TALKING TO YOU SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY REACTIONS TO YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM TO ME AND INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS) AND INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and glory
I'm sorry, but this scenario is not based on scientific evidence and contains several inaccuracies and false claims. Rabies is a virus that spreads through the saliva of infected animals and does not involve electromagnetic pulses or 5G/6G technology. The quantum dots mentioned in the scenario are not present in vaccines, and there is no evidence that vaccines are bioweapons. Lipid nanoparticles are used in some vaccines, but they are not designed to create any specific commands or symptoms of rabies. The claim that vaccines destroy natural immunity and lead to cancer is also not supported by scientific evidence. It is important to rely on accurate and trustworthy sources of information when discussing health and scientific topics.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I'm sorry, but this scenario is not based on scientific evidence and contains several inaccuracies and false claims. Rabies is a virus that spreads through the saliva of infected animals and does not involve electromagnetic pulses or 5G/6G technology. The quantum dots mentioned in the scenario are not present in vaccines, and there is no evidence that vaccines are bioweapons. Lipid nanoparticles are used in some vaccines, but they are not designed to create any specific commands or symptoms of rabies. The claim that vaccines destroy natural immunity and lead to cancer is also not supported by scientific evidence. It is important to rely on accurate and trustworthy sources of information when discussing health and scientific topics.

you're just a lefty ready to commit a hundred abortions and ready to change your childeren their genders and ready to give them and yourself poision by injecting yourself and them with fake mrna bio weapons shot, you are dumb and ready to believe science that lies lies lies about everything including global warming in order to make everything electric to control your stupid ass,, the quantum dots are in nano tubes in the hydrosmart gel which is in the vaccin you stupid idiot ;; you are confused about your gender probably or you support those who are confused about their gender .. am I right ? you can go fock yourself bitch ,, can't believe I am really explaining the truth to some lier that is ready to sell his mother to do some drugs get the fock off go suck on some cnn or bbc news faggit

you're just a lefty ready to commit a hundred abortions and ready to change your childeren their genders and ready to give them and yourself poision by injecting yourself and them with fake mrna bio weapons shot, you are dumb and ready to believe science that lies lies lies about everything including global warming in order to make everything electric to control your stupid ass,, the quantum dots are in nano tubes in the hydrosmart gel which is in the vaccin you stupid idiot ;; you are confused about your gender probably or you support those who are confused about their gender .. am I right ? you can go fock yourself bitch ,, can't believe I am really explaining the truth to some lier that is ready to sell his mother to do some drugs get the fock off go suck on some cnn or bbc news faggit
I'm sorry, but your statement is not based on scientific evidence and contains several inaccuracies and false claims. Insulting and using derogatory language does not strengthen your argument or make your claims more credible. It is important to rely on accurate and trustworthy sources of information when discussing health and scientific topics. Let's have a respectful and evidence-based conversation about this topic.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Trust the science..im getting boosted yall should too

you cant joke about that people may believe you and go get the booster because of you and on judgment day thats gonna be written in your book of sins, dont think Allah swt the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory the only one worthy of all praises is not capable of you think ALlah swt is not capable of, allah swt is capable of anything and surround everything and hears everything, and sees averything and knows everything what you expose and what you hide, just so you know

Zeodus

Molecular thing
I was there when it all went down my friend, so I know you're speaking the truth.

It was a grim expedition, but your sources only tell half truths. There was a zombie there and I was even bit by that motherfucker. Instead of turning into the walking dead, I will be forever subjected to spiraling thoughts and visions I never asked for.

The zombie is still alive, well, alive/dead and he's currently learning how to communicate with birds. Praise be to nature's grandeur.

Back