ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE I TOLD YOU SO (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
i saw the same thing in the enquirer.
same thing in two different sources.
it must then be true.

deviant2

hell is other people
Science = bullshit.
FB_IMG_1650439692480.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Scientists have revived a ‘zombie’ virus that spent 48,500 years frozen in permafrost​

CNN
Updated 9:11 PM EST, Wed March 8, 2023

look the lies of CNN ,

LOOK AT MY SHARED INFORMATION (truth) AND THE DATE

rabies sequence​

rimas ediane
Dec 17, 2022

How about this scenario?
1.Transmit the sequence of rabies using electro magnetic pulses thru sattelites, 5G short waves, 6G, fiber optics,,
2.the quantum dots in nano tubes which is in the hydrogel which is all in the bioweapons ''so called vaccins' in the vaxxed ones receive these signals,
3.the nano lipide particles begin their job in creating whatever they are commanded to create, ,
4.symptoms of rabies are hyperactivity, being aggressive and wanting to bite, rabies is transmissable thru bites,
5. since these are gene editing systems which invade the cells and exposes it meaning your natural immunity is gone meaning cancer is around the corner, meaning whatever vaccin you took when you were a baby against rabies is ineffective

rabies sequence

I told you so but every person can only be guided by the one and only lord in all his majesty and glory ,,

THIS STUFF IS HIGH TECH NANO STUFF YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND , YES I AM TALKING TO YOU SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY REACTIONS TO YOURSELF OR GIVE THEM TO ME AND INCREASE YOUR SINS (PUNISHMENTS) AND INCREASE MY PATIENCE (REWARDS) from the one and only in all his majesty and glory
images (52).jpeg

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
i think people with a negative reaction score should not be allowed to start threads but i didn't read this anyway so it all ends up the same....

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
i think people with a negative reaction score should not be allowed to start threads but i didn't read this anyway so it all ends up the same....
thats because you're a sheep you follow what your little stupid mind tells you to do, I KNOW you are triple vaxxed and wore your bitch ass mask like a good dogg, go stick up a stick in your nose and compplain to the authorities about me you piece of shitttt,, please do you wanna da that for me you bitch ass faggot,, hahahhahahahaha losers like you make my focking day hahahahahah you are soooo trollable because of your stupidity PHAH, thats how hard this rookie is ,, a simple rookie who brings down kingdoms of people like you BITCH, FOCK YOUR SOUL

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
thats because you're a sheep you follow what your little stupid mind tells you to do, I KNOW you are triple vaxxed and wore your bitch ass mask like a good dogg, go stick up a stick in your nose and compplain to the authorities about me you piece of shitttt,, please do you wanna da that for me you bitch ass faggot,, hahahhahahahaha losers like you make my focking day hahahahahah you are soooo trollable because of your stupidity PHAH, thats how hard this rookie is ,, a simple rookie who brings down kingdoms of people like you BITCH, FOCK YOUR SOUL
i didn't read that either, but have a great day!!
*hugs*

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
i didn't read that either, but have a great day!!
*hugs*
yes you did :p now go fock yourself and have terrible day bitch ass faggot ;talking here about my reaction score ,, fock off system slave

Edit
Your copy pasted blog is full of grammatical errors. World news doesnt usually involve jesusy stuff. You discredit your source, which is one person, with religion in my opinion. I pray for your spelling to get better.
Layoff the jeezus juice at the snackbars. Remember to take ur meds.

my news comes from my creator , what do you have as helper, protector, feeder? I have the almighty one and only in all his majesty and glory worthy of all praises helping me ,, WHO DO YOU HAVE???? there is nothing you have or can have that is better than what I have , I can assure you that , you are nothing and I am nothing but at least I am with the one in control of everything

Last edited:

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
yes you did :p now go fock yourself and have terrible day bitch ass faggot ;talking here about my reaction score ,, fock off system slave

Edit

my news comes from my creator , what do you have as helper, protector, feeder? I have the almighty one and only in all his majesty and glory worthy of all praises helping me ,, WHO DO YOU HAVE???? there is nothing you have or can have that is better than what I have , I can assure you that , you are nothing and I am nothing but at least I am with the one in control of everything
You edited this post twice and still can't fucking spell right. God damn you truly are retarded.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
well if you speak 7 languages and english is your seventh one then you'll do worst than me you piece of S.
Well that's why I only speak languages I can actually speak. If you did the same, you might not look as retarded, besides your hate boner for white people, you can't come back from that level of retarded.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Chill....
I mean
I'm a cunt
But fucking hell

Chill....
I mean
I'm a cunt
But fucking hell

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
Man you really need to seek some serious psychiatric help.......get back on the medication 💊 ASAP you Mongol.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned

Edit

If this is the case why SO angry......leave us sheep to be punished.......fucking nut job!

Combivent

I see dead people.
If any of this were real we would have no immunity to it anyway..we would just be fucked so why even mention it?

Back