bizarre Rape Attempt (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

With all due respect It really is hard to go to the gym without mounting a sweaty prime pair of ass cheeks gift wrapped in yoga pants. Just wanna motorboat it tbh. Doesn't make it right at the end of the day tho

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Why do black men always feel entitled to harass or bully or hurt others ? Do they not have self control ? I go jogging every morning and my town is not the world’s safest cities and I have gotten approached by men …. all of them with bad intentions. One was really scary and was sweating profusely and kept looking up and down like he was gonna eat me. I said hello how are you and then did a fast run - pretending like it was my routine. Another time this man followed me on his bike . Yet another time one of them wanted to strike up a conversation… I was like , motherfucjer its 5:30 am. I don’t have any money on me when I’m jogging the only thing I carry with me is mace and my keys. Last thing I wanna do is have a chat with a low-life who’s trying to get with me. Back the fuck up! It’s not appropriate to walk this close to me. Just where do you get the idea that what you’re doing is ok??? None of these men that approached me were Asian , Latino , or white. They were all black.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
im so scared to become a woman in my next life.
imagine getting raped by such creatures and being weak like a snail and bleeding every few weeks lmao no thanks
would kill myself immediately
Don’t worry. You’ll come back as an ass.

devils1969

Fresh Meat
Why do black men always feel entitled to harass or bully or hurt others ? Do they not have self control ? I go jogging every morning and my town is not the world’s safest cities and I have gotten approached by men …. all of them with bad intentions. One was really scary and was sweating profusely and kept looking up and down like he was gonna eat me. I said hello how are you and then did a fast run - pretending like it was my routine. Another time this man followed me on his bike . Yet another time one of them wanted to strike up a conversation… I was like , motherfucjer its 5:30 am. I don’t have any money on me when I’m jogging the only thing I carry with me is mace and my keys. Last thing I wanna do is have a chat with a low-life who’s trying to get with me. Back the fuck up! It’s not appropriate to walk this close to me. Just where do you get the idea that what you’re doing is ok??? None of these men that approached me were Asian , Latino , or white. They were all black.
A Dead Black is a Good Black

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Another reason to carry a gun or any weapon really (knife would have been good in this situation), but if she lives in fagfornia or New York, good luck you chose to live their and probably voted for these jew laws.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
She is also a nigger 😂😂😂😂
Then, that is not so weird or bad,
Niggers are troglodytes; to get females, they beat them with a bat and drag them to a cave.

I think you have an unconscious fetish for black cock. Women are always imagining men, even black males, to be hitting on them. This is common of the narcissism and illusions of grandiosity typical in women. In my opinion, stop playing with your dildo and imagining that male mammalians are interested in you, then you'll ve completely safe.

Last edited:

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1676719874865.gif

macread

Well Known Member
I don't know why she didn't just head for the dumbell rack when she ran next door. Unlike others opinions above I thought she did ok in the fight considering she was up against a man that was bigger than her.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Women do not have tge authority to consent or not consent. That is a decision only their proprieter can make. Women are not realistically people they are belongings.

Nickyminaj

Rookie
NOW, WHO GONNA SUPPORT THAT BLM SHIET NOW? Such a shame, never trust em. Once they do it, all their colour species are same. Ugly homless hairy guy

Back